Some Bad Ass Ladies

Narps

Myrtle Beach, SC sounds like a perfect place. Make it so!!! :)

Narpet, do you know of a place called Hunter Island, down there? I don't know if it's a town, or actually an island. Anyway, a friend of my wife's just built a vacation home there, and even before it was finished, she started telling us that they wanted us to go down and use it. So we've been thinking about what would be a good time to do so...hmmm... :P

You guys are doing wonders for our self-esteem.

Don't stop. I think I like being spoiled like this.

I don't think I've felt better about myself and I'm sitting here in yoga pants, t shirt, no makeup and hair piled up in a bun!

Painting a sexy picture will only serve to bring more compliments....... :)

This is true...you don't need make-up or high fashion, or any other such accoutrements (of course, if you do fancy that kind of thing, then by all means, do it up, but regardless)...you Rush ladies are absolutlely model-beautiful. That's just a plain fact, and a point which cannot be argued.

It's also my opinion, so don't argue with me, either.

• Like 1

Myrtle Beach, SC sounds like a perfect place. Make it so!!! :)

Narpet, do you know of a place called Hunter Island, down there? I don't know if it's a town, or actually an island. Anyway, a friend of my wife's just built a vacation home there, and even before it was finished, she started telling us that they wanted us to go down and use it. So we've been thinking about what would be a good time to do so...hmmm... :P

Never heard of it. I like the way you think however. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in the same room with so many ladies who love my band. I would probably ask the same question Kevin Costner asked in Field Of Dreams... "Is this Heaven?". The answer might be... "Not exactly, but it might be your idea of what Heaven looks like".... :) :D-13:

I don't think I've felt better about myself and I'm sitting here in yoga pants, t shirt, no makeup and hair piled up in a bun!

This is true...you don't need make-up or high fashion, or any other such accoutrements (of course, if you do fancy that kind of thing, then by all means, do it up, but regardless)...you Rush ladies are absolutlely model-beautiful. That's just a plain fact, and a point which cannot be argued.

Yeah, this could be a fun game. Let's see how much melodramatic crap we can find a way to shovel around here.

"Fair-skinned ladies of the realm of Rush, allow me in my humility to commend you on your goddess-like auras, your dove-like grace, the beautiful sparkles in your sea-blue eyes. Oh, incomparable ladies, to receive but the briefest of gazes from your divine countenances, the slightest of compliments from your delicate scarlet lips, the lightest of touches from your gorgeous fingertips—what I would not do to be the recipient of such honors! You truly are magnificence and majesty exemplified in the heavenly form of the human female body. ...By the way, can I see some pics?"

• Like 2

Yeah, this could be a fun game. Let's see how much melodramatic crap we can find a way to shovel around here.

"Fair-skinned ladies of the realm of Rush, allow me in my humility to commend you on your goddess-like auras, your dove-like grace, the beautiful sparkles in your sea-blue eyes. Oh, incomparable ladies, to receive but the briefest of gazes from your divine countenances, the slightest of compliments from your delicate scarlet lips, the lightest of touches from your gorgeous fingertips—what I would not do to be the recipient of such honors! You truly are magnificence and majesty exemplified in the heavenly form of the human female body. ...By the way, can I see some pics?"

:yes: :dweez: What he said........ :)

Here you go!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/Bristow%209-9-12/IMG_1058.jpg

:drool: :) Who's next???? Come on ladies. Don't be bashful. It is already well established that you are way hot due to your love of :rush: . All else would just be icing on the cake.... :) Edited by Narpet

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Your eyes could be as dark and ghastly as the infernal pits of Hades and I would still like you.

Not that it matters but green eyes are a deal breaker for me..... :sarcastic:

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Your eyes could be as dark and ghastly as the infernal pits of Hades and I would still like you.

That stings. What's wrong with green eyes? :boohoo:

Well, damn if I'm going to post a picture now. Not with my fugly green eyes all looking into the camera.

• Like 1

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Not for me :moose: :P

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Well, damn if I'm going to post a picture now. Not with my fugly green eyes all looking into the camera.

I am doubting my affection is paramount to you. X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Everyone's affection is paramount to me. ;)

Seriously though, why the hate for green eyes?

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Everyone's affection is paramount to me. ;)

Seriously though, why the hate for green eyes?

I never used the word hate. Not a fan of that word in general. If I had a choice I would prefer to stare into a pair of the deepest, darkest brown eyes possible. Sexy black eyebrows beautifully sculpted with dark thick lashes..... Enough already..... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/blondie_zpsacad1a78.jpg

Edited by Janie
  • Like 4

Whew. Dark brown here.

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

:jawdroppingphotoofaverysexy40something.holywow.thoseeyesarecaptivating: :rose: thanks sexy lady :) Now on to "what made your day today".... :)

Whew. Dark brown here.

Beautiful picture if I may say so :yes:

Whew. Dark brown here.

Beautiful picture if I may say so :yes:

The eyes are the windows to the soul....... :yes: