Some Bad Ass Ladies

Narps

She was a sex symbol and living like that all the time does get lonely.

I can understand that. Life definitely got a lot more complicated once I started being recognized as a TRF sex symbol. Still, I soldier on.

You, my friend, are a trooper. An inspiration to us all. How you can stay so selfless and humble is something to be admired.

As usual, you are correct: I do deserve a great deal of admiration. I just try to stay grounded, you know? And with you there to help me, then I probably will.

:LOL:

Normal people look up to those of great inner, and more importantly, outer beauty.

• Like 1

X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/blondie_zpsacad1a78.jpg

Hello, beautiful! :wub:

X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/blondie_zpsacad1a78.jpg

Hello, beautiful! :wub:

Hello lady! You want to come over for a date? I still live with my mom. Hope that's ok. We can play a few rounds of peek-a-boo then eat some dinner. My mom makes the best pureed carrots.
  • Like 3

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Your eyes could be as dark and ghastly as the infernal pits of Hades and I would still like you.

Not that it matters but green eyes are a deal breaker for me..... :sarcastic:

Yeah I have hazel eyes so my profile pic is all you're getting from me.

My eyes are green.

Do you still like me?

Your eyes could be as dark and ghastly as the infernal pits of Hades and I would still like you.

Not that it matters but green eyes are a deal breaker for me..... :sarcastic:

Yeah I have hazel eyes so my profile pic is all you're getting from me.

Your profile pic is good enough. My imagination is good for the rest..... :cheers: :)

Edit: As good or bad as you seem to think your figure is on any given day, it really matters not to me any way, when your attitude is so damn sexy..... :cool:

Edited by Narpet

This thread is like a Seinfeld episode.

I have never seen a Seinfeld episode so I will take your word for it. Hopefully it's at least entertaining..... :)

I have never seen a Seinfeld episode so I will take your word for it. Hopefully it's at least entertaining..... :)

Wow, that's hard to imagine.

It is isn't it. I am not sh*ting when I say I have hibernated for 25 plus years.... :)

It is isn't it. I am not sh*ting when I say I have hibernated for 25 plus years.... :)

Especially since it was on for almost 10 years and has been on multiple repeats ever since it went off the air. I think it started airing in '89 you so must have just gone into hibernation when it first started. :LOL:

Especially since it was on for almost 10 years and has been on multiple repeats ever since it went off the air. I think it started airing in '89 you so must have just gone into hibernation when it first started. :LOL:

Daughter born in 87' and son in 90'...... Perfect timing to miss all of that one... :LOL:

Daughter born in 87' and son in 90'...... Perfect timing to miss all of that one... :LOL:

Now if you're telling me you never turned on the tv when your kids were small I'll know you're lying. :LOL: