Some Bad Ass Ladies

Narps

I hope I age half as well as she has ^ lol

She always had or has had excellent breastisistes and overall sex appeal. Her sex appeal has not dwindled with age IMO.... :drool:
  • Like 1

X-1 may enjoy your eyes.... :)

I've seen pics of her before. Wouldn't be making a flirting fool of myself in all these threads otherwise.

I'll admit that for me, I like darker eyes. No matter the color. Dark blue, dark green, deep deep dark brown. Light colored eyes kind of freak me out. The lighter the color, the freakier they look.

Whew. Dark brown here.

Am I the only person on planet earth not to see a pic of this woman? I think I will need to shift my focus elsewhere... :)

Alrighty. Here's one and I cropped it to show my eye color against my youngest who has blue eyes. (This was from a few years back. I'm a brunette again.) So, I guess it's just a teaser Narpet. I'll try to be more liberal in the future with posting pics again.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/blondie_zpsacad1a78.jpg

Hello, beautiful! :wub:

Hello lady! You want to come over for a date? I still live with my mom. Hope that's ok. We can play a few rounds of peek-a-boo then eat some dinner. My mom makes the best pureed carrots.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/grouphug.gif

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Thanks b_r. Another great article posted by you. I, for one, really found 5 to be very interesting. Thanks again for your interest in our ladies here on the forum. No such thing as to much attention payed to them or to much information for their educational pleasures.... :) Edited by Narpzilla