What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

McDonalds in Japan is now offering a 48 piece chicken nugget bucket..
  • Like 1

Phone Zombies,

On their phones at the store. I swear, most of them are looking at nothing. No calls or messages. Just acting like they are important. :LOL:

Regardless of what they're doing on their phones, most have that intense, concentrated look as if it's of utmost importance

http://www.amitbhawani.com/blog/Images/C/Cell-Phone-No-Signal.jpg

...and male/female, young/old, they're nearly always playing a video game when I actually see their screens

Yeah there's this kid I sit next to in history and he's always on his phone playing games or something.

Don't kid yourself. She's taking a picture that's now titled 'serious selfie' and posted all over her antisocial media accounts :P

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 2

Wait a minute...I replied to this in the 'sad' thread yesterday. It made you laugh AND sad? The sad part I can get, but not the laughing bit.

You know what happens in Japan with KFC over the Christmas holidays?

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Wait a minute...I replied to this in the 'sad' thread yesterday. It made you laugh AND sad? The sad part I can get, but not the laughing bit.

Someone noticed! its kinda funny and sad at the same time.. what can you do but laugh.. the world's fuct.

..and no I don't know what happens over there during holidays.. hopefully it involves a stomach pump! What are you refering to?

Edited by MMCXII

My mum somehow managed to put my Temperance Movement CD in her sandwich :LOL:

I have no idea how...

I hope she didn't cut the sandwich in half.

Could have been worse. She could have bitten into it and found half a worm... ;)

Someone noticed! its kinda funny and sad at the same time.. what can you do but laugh.. the world's fuct.

..and no I don't know what happens over there during holidays.. hopefully it involves a stomach pump! What are you refering to?

Did you see the reply I gave the other day in the Sad thread? If not, check it.

KFC in Japan during Christmas...

It's EXTREMELY popular for locals to pre-order KFC buckets or roast chicken or whatever the hell special chicken they're making that year. The pre-order happens weeks before (like NOW) and you're given an exact TIME and day to pick up your order (some point between the 24th-26th because it's THAT busy). I did this a few times because the parties I was going to ordered a few birds...I was sent to pick them up. KFC made an effort some 30 years ago or so to market their brand every Christmas. Many locals I know believe Americans eat chicken on Christmas Day. KFC has helped perpetuate (if not initiated) this falsehood. The even more messed up bit is that there IS no actual Christmas here (Buddhism nation and all), everyone goes to work as usual, married couples GENERALLY don't get each other gifts, etc. BUT the Christmas decorations AND sales are ubiquitous...and so is the popularity of KFC every Christmas.

Remembering The old center spindle adaptors for '45 records! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Cool%20Retro%20Stuff/45%20spindle%20adaptor.jpeg Thanks, MMCXII!
  • Like 1

I actually turned ON a FOOTBALL GAME. (JETS/GIANTS) While listening to various Christmas music.......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Laughing/laugh3-smiley.gif