What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I can't take the credit for it. Eagle posted it in the Led Zep thread when I asked if anyone knew if his hair was naturally that curly or whether he got permanents.

But don't you love the look on his face? :LOL: :lol: :LOL: It's as if he knew what was ahead of him.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I can't take the credit for it. Eagle posted it in the Led Zep thread when I asked if anyone knew if his hair was naturally that curly or whether he got permanents.

But don't you love the look on his face? :LOL: :lol: :LOL: It's as if he knew what was ahead of him.

Yeah,

He is like. I am on the road to kicking some a**! :P

• Like 2

I walked into a wall, trying to locate a doorway in the dark. I thought I was in front of my door.

You would think I'd be familiar with the layout by now, living here since June of 2014.

:wtf:

Haha...ouch! That happens to me sometimes in the dark...sometimes I'll even walk head first into a door even though I'm the one who's controlling how fast it's being pushed open.

• Like 1

I walked into a wall, trying to locate a doorway in the dark. I thought I was in front of my door.

You would think I'd be familiar with the layout by now, living here since June of 2014.

:wtf:

Haha...ouch! That happens to me sometimes in the dark...sometimes I'll even walk head first into a door even though I'm the one who's controlling how fast it's being pushed open.

This of course has never happened to me because I am so, so graceful...

:laughing guy:

Just got done at the dentist's office, after having to be given my first filling in about 15 years.

I can't feel the right side of my face at all. :LOL:

I had two teeth out yesterday. I tried to drink and it ended up going all over the kitchen :LOL: . That was my first ever dental surgery.

• Like 2

Caught this fool in my gym locker room making kissing faces to himself in the mirror, raising his eyebrows one by one, stroking his chin, sucking in his gut, and feeling up his virtually nonexistent biceps. That comedy continued for a good 2 minutes before he realized I was there. Thought that shit just happened in bad sitcoms. Embarrassed, he scurried out of there fast as hell. :LOL:

http://s8.favim.com/orig/72/johnny-bravo-cartoon-childhood-confidence-Favim.com-673018.jpg

• Like 2

Yesterday I went with my best friend to visit her mom & stepdad at their new house. Their house number is 666. Too bad the house wasn't two blocks over because then the address would have been 666 Diablo St!
  • Like 1

Phone Zombies,

On their phones at the store. I swear, most of them are looking at nothing. No calls or messages. Just acting like they are important. :LOL:

Regardless of what they're doing on their phones, most have that intense, concentrated look as if it's of utmost importance

http://www.amitbhawani.com/blog/Images/C/Cell-Phone-No-Signal.jpg

...and male/female, young/old, they're nearly always playing a video game when I actually see their screens

• Like 1

Phone Zombies,

On their phones at the store. I swear, most of them are looking at nothing. No calls or messages. Just acting like they are important. :LOL:

Nah! they just avoiding eye contact until the next "hottie" walks in. :coy:

Phone Zombies,

Regardless of what they're doing on their phones, most have that intense, concentrated look as if it's of utmost importance

http://www.amitbhawani.com/blog/Images/C/Cell-Phone-No-Signal.jpg

...and male/female, young/old, they're nearly always playing a video game when I actually see their screens

Yeah there's this kid I sit next to in history and he's always on his phone playing games or something.