What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

K. This is a deep memory of my BFF and I back in the mid '80s. We were out "Cruisin' 'n' Newsin'" (he worked days and I worked afternoons, so we rarely got to visit and gab, so on my days off, I'd get together with him and we'd go driving around and catch up.) On one of these he mentioned 'Frog Gigging'. He explained the process and wondered why it was illegal in Michigan to do it with a light source. He'd grown up in the south, Arkansas, Georgia and California, and those states didn't outlaw light source usage, Back to NOW..."Criminal Minds" episode this week, shows a couple out 'Frog Gigging' and the guy is using a flashlight. It only seems 'normal' to me...how would you do it without a light source? Anyway, my penchant for 'ko-inky-dinks' is in full force still! :o :LOL: :codger:

This happened last night actually. I've been watching, "Murder, She Wrote" as I've just added it to my Netflix que, and noticed the actor who is now playing the "Grandpa" on "Blue Bloods" , Len Cariou on an episode of MSW in the first year. It was too cool! Brought a laugh to my lips.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ogyWXNsKt3I/RujDNdY4UNI/AAAAAAAAATM/8EiJobOGD5Q/s400/ecard+entitled+to+incorrect+opinion.jpg

Green is the colour of oranges.

Even Chica's penguin has a hat. :ebert: :LOL: :ebert: :LOL:

Thanks! I'm with you, though, those teeny ones that Troutman and greyfriar did are AMAZING !!!

LiX and I did a bunch of these avatars and sent them out to holiday up the place. I love Christmas!
  • Like 3

Watching NCIS:LA, When Deeks, dressed as Santa Claus jumps a bad guy...it was hilarious!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Laughing/laughingBangingtable.gif

Even Chica's penguin has a hat. :ebert: :LOL: :ebert: :LOL:

Thanks! I'm with you, though, those teeny ones that Troutman and greyfriar did are AMAZING !!!

LiX and I did a bunch of these avatars and sent them out to holiday up the place. I love Christmas!

No animated sparkly one for Babycat?

On my way home from Salt Lake to Reno, via LA. I get off the plane of my Utah to LA leg and the first thing I hear is, "Too many f'ing people, too little service." The next person I overhear is on her phone saying, "You just need to chill the f**k out...!".

I couldn't help but find it humorous that the guy the wrote the lyrics to Subdivisions chose to move to this shithole of suburban sprawl.

On my way home from Salt Lake to Reno, via LA. I get off the plane of my Utah to LA leg and the first thing I hear is, "Too many f'ing people, too little service." The next person I overhear is on her phone saying, "You just need to chill the f**k out...!".

I couldn't help but find it humorous that the guy the wrote the lyrics to Subdivisions chose to move to this shithole of suburban sprawl.

I have yet to figure out why anyone would want to live in that shithole.

• Like 1

Seeing the Actor Ralph Waite (He used to play Gibb's Dad on NCIS til he passed on a few years ago....} on "Murder, She Wrote" today....

Job. Spouse. Pick one. Both.

Talking to some friends...

Mike: You guys see Star Wars?

Me: Yeah, check it if you haven't yet.

Steve: Oh man yes! I was sooo satisfied!

Mike: Yeah?

Steve: I'll admit it, I cried.

((silence turning to uncomfortable silence))

Steve: Well...I wasn't sobbing or anything.

((more silence))

Steve: Maybe misty-eyed. A little.

((continued silence))

Steve: You guys don't understand. Star Wars meant so much to me when I was growing up.

((more silence))

Steve: f**k you both!!!! I'll kill you!!!!

((Mike & I laughing))

Steve: ((in feigned defeat)) Yeah, the movie's okay.

• Like 1

Talking to some friends...

Mike: You guys see Star Wars?

Me: Yeah, check it if you haven't yet.

Steve: Oh man yes! I was sooo satisfied!

Mike: Yeah?

Steve: I'll admit it, I cried.

((silence turning to uncomfortable silence))

Steve: Well...I wasn't sobbing or anything.

((more silence))

Steve: Maybe misty-eyed. A little.

((continued silence))

Steve: You guys don't understand. Star Wars meant so much to me when I was growing up.

((more silence))

Steve: f**k you both!!!! I'll kill you!!!!

((Mike & I laughing))

Steve: ((in feigned defeat)) Yeah, the movie's okay.

More power to your friend Steve for his honesty!!! :clap: :ebert: :banana:

• Like 1

Some people dig it. If tou're into the bling and having stuff, LA is the place. Plus, the weather is nice year round.

Some people dig it. If tou're into the bling and having stuff, LA is the place. Plus, the weather is nice year round.

Yeah, I understand it. I just assumed x1 didn't understand the bling/etc reasons so I stated the job and/or spouse possibilities....which applies to Peart to a very large degree.

My bro lived in LA in the late 80s for 3-4 years. When I visited him for a few weeks then, I KNEW he was going to split sooner rather than later. Completely doesn't suit his personality. From my point of view, it was a cool visit with a lot of stuff to do but I wouldn't live there either.

http://celebritydogwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/donaldtrump_dog.jpg Edited by librarian

Now, what made me laugh today? got alla the trash out, did the laundry, made sure my car didn't have another 'nest' being made in the engine, in the forties again here, and sat down after all the work, and came here! librarian's HUMID post made me Laugh HARD! What is that, a rabbit? LOL and now This