And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain.

:tsk: No, no, no. My brain in my head.

And now...Number seventeen. The top of the head.

Oh my God, what a mess. :blaze: 'Ere, did you do this?

Oh, sorry, mum ... Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Mother, could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six.

This would give a large boost to farmers, and a lot of fun for him :blink: his friends :eh: :eh: and Miss Moist of Knightsbridge. :coy:

he's going to enjoy a joke with Lady Arabella Plunkett

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley Road. Sudden ...violent ... comedy. Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now.

Now, alduce me to introlow myslef. I'm sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow myslef. Introme -to-lose mlow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. Excuse me a moment.... Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Tiger.

All right. All right. We are dressed as a tiger because he had an auntie who did it in eighteen-thirty-nine, and this is the fiftieth anniversary.
  • Like 2

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain.

Oh, sorry, mum ... Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Mother, could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six.

This would give a large boost to farmers, and a lot of fun for him :blink: his friends :eh: :eh: and Miss Moist of Knightsbridge. :coy:

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley Road. Sudden ...violent ... comedy. Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now.

Now, alduce me to introlow myslef. I'm sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow myslef. Introme -to-lose mlow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. Excuse me a moment.... Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Tiger.

All right. All right. We are dressed as a tiger because he had an auntie who did it in eighteen-thirty-nine, and this is the fiftieth anniversary.

This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. :cheers:
  • Like 2

This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. :cheers:

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :)
  • Like 2

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :)

I wanted to be a lumberjack
  • Like 2

I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :LMAO:
  • Like 2

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say 'no' I'm going to shoot you through the head.
  • Like 2

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say 'no' I'm going to shoot you through the head.

If you can spot one. :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

and I spot... our next item - so let's get straight on with the fun and go over to the next item - or dish! Ha, ha!
  • Like 2

and I spot... our next item - so let's get straight on with the fun and go over to the next item - or dish! Ha, ha!

Try having an omelette for your evening meal, perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit. :drool:
  • Like 2

Try having an omelette for your evening meal, perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit. :drool:

TRF WISH IT TO BE KNOWN THAT BLACKHAWKRUSH WAS NOT A BONA FIDE ANIMAL LOVER, AND ALSO THAT GOLDFISH DO NOT EAT SAUSAGES. :tsk:
  • Like 2

TRF WISH IT TO BE KNOWN THAT BLACKHAWKRUSH WAS NOT A BONA FIDE ANIMAL LOVER, AND ALSO THAT GOLDFISH DO NOT EAT SAUSAGES. :tsk:

They eat themselves, horses, armchairs, cannelloni, lasagna, moussaka, lobster thermidor, escalopes de veau a l'estragon avec endives gratineed with cheese. :ebert:
  • Like 2

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

You silly old leg-before-wicket English person. :nya nya:
  • Like 2

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :clap:
  • Like 2

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :clap:

Not clicket - clicket...clicketty click...clicket...housey housey...er, bingo! :chickendance:
  • Like 2

Not clicket - clicket...clicketty click...clicket...housey housey...er, bingo! :chickendance:

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh?
  • Like 2

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh?

Don't you swear at my wife. Say that once more, I'll smash your bloody face in. One more time, mate. I'll take you to the f**kin' cleaners! :rage:
  • Like 2

Don't you swear at my wife. Say that once more, I'll smash your bloody face in. One more time, mate. I'll take you to the f**kin' cleaners! :rage:

Clearly Blackhawkrush's view is a hostile one.
  • Like 2

I do beg your pardon. How dreadful. The first day on page 254, I completely...so sorry. I do beg your pardon. I must sit down. :moon:
  • Like 2

I do beg your pardon. How dreadful. The first day on page 254, I completely...so sorry. I do beg your pardon. I must sit down. :moon:

Take the weight off the feet, eh?
  • Like 2

The comfy chair? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0016.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif
  • Like 2

My hovercraft is full of eels.
  • Like 1

The comfy chair? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0016.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

No, we prefer to stand, thank you, colonel. :scared: :scared:
  • Like 2

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night .
  • Like 2

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night .

Now the Japanese have a man who can bend his leg back over his head and back again with every single step
  • Like 2