And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

It's... nine o'clock... and... time... for... the News... read by... Richard Baker.

Now Citizen, what made you first want to try and start summarizing Proust? :wtf:

Well the idea, funnily enough, came from an idea I had when I first joined the Rush Forum in 2012. Of course, in those days I was only the tea boy.

HMS Defiant. Two set teas, please. By the way, do you do lunches? :unsure:

Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime.

Stop it, stop it. Let's have a thread about clean, decent human beings. :angel:

This thread is basically pro-humanity and anti-bad things and it rips aside the hypocritical facade of our society's gin and tonic and leaves a lot of sacred cows rolling around in agony, have a drink, have a drink. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0180.gif
  • Like 2

It's... nine o'clock... and... time... for... the News... read by... Richard Baker.

Now Citizen, what made you first want to try and start summarizing Proust? :wtf:

Well the idea, funnily enough, came from an idea I had when I first joined the Rush Forum in 2012. Of course, in those days I was only the tea boy.

This thread is basically pro-humanity and anti-bad things and it rips aside the hypocritical facade of our society's gin and tonic and leaves a lot of sacred cows rolling around in agony, have a drink, have a drink. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0180.gif

Well, if you're having some, yes then, perhaps, vicar. :hail:
  • Like 2

Good. Because I don't want to disturb you. Specially as you're being so kind about me not disturbing you. :)
  • Like 2

Good. Because I don't want to disturb you. Specially as you're being so kind about me not disturbing you. :)

I think we ought to be going. We have two children to collect. :Alex: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Herbert Mental collects birdwatchers' eggs. At his home in Surrey he has a collection of over four hundred of them.
  • Like 2

Herbert Mental collects birdwatchers' eggs. At his home in Surrey he has a collection of over four hundred of them.

You've got to know where to look. They're on the side of the engine above the piston box. :gumby:
  • Like 2

You've got to know where to look. They're on the side of the engine above the piston box. :gumby:

Blackhawkrush, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies, you wouldn't stand a chance.
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Mrs. S.C.U.M. I am the most powerful man in the universe. :Neil:
  • Like 2

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Blackhawkrush is ready! Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth. Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts!
  • Like 2

Yes! Whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by International Communism, Blackhawkrush is ready! Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth. Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts!

I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind
  • Like 2

I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind

Sing "Sing Little Birdie." :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Come on little birdies ... come on little birdies ... tweet tweet ... come and see what mummy's got for you ...
  • Like 2

Come on little birdies ... come on little birdies ... tweet tweet ... come and see what mummy's got for you ...

oh crikey. The old song finished her orff.
  • Like 2

That was episode two of 'The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots', adapted for the Rush Forum by Bernard Holliwood and Brian London.
  • Like 2

That was episode two of 'The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots', adapted for the Rush Forum by Bernard Holliwood and Brian London.

I can see us now...just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart. What a position. :blush:
  • Like 2

I can see us now...just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart. What a position. :blush:

As it's expected it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates is a front runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper. Aristotle, very much the man in form.
  • Like 2

As it's expected it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates is a front runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper. Aristotle, very much the man in form.

Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :scared:
  • Like 2

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :scared:

Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!
  • Like 2

Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

Even the police began to sit up and take notice.
  • Like 2

Which is all...men...I suppose? :coy:
  • Like 2

Why aren't women allowed go to stonings, Mum? :huh:
  • Like 2

I don't think there's the sustained awfulness that we really need. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

I don't think there's the sustained awfulness that we really need. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.
  • Like 2

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

Don't be so bleedin' stupid. You're a bleedin' racist, you bleedin' are! :rage:
  • Like 2