And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

but the thing was, Blackhawkrush and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

But you wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Citizen-blackhawkrush brothers. :boohoo:

Most of the strange tales concern Citizen, but what about Blackhawkrush? One man who met him was Luigi Vercotti.

Huh? I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. :coy:
  • Like 2

but the thing was, Blackhawkrush and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

But you wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Citizen-blackhawkrush brothers. :boohoo:

Most of the strange tales concern Citizen, but what about Blackhawkrush? One man who met him was Luigi Vercotti.

He's a... er... hen-teaser.
  • Like 2

I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty. :angel:
  • Like 2

I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty. :angel:

Well, it's not as n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- no-- no-- no-- not as n-- nasty as something I just thought up, sir.
  • Like 2

Well, it's not as n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- n-- no-- no-- no-- not as n-- nasty as something I just thought up, sir.

Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on. :popcorn:

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
  • Like 2

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

A nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh? ;)
  • Like 2

A nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh? ;)

So I feel we ought to give Citizen his own series. How about "Dad's Navy"? :coy: :codger: :coy:
  • Like 2

So I feel we ought to give Citizen his own series. How about "Dad's Navy"? :coy: :codger: :coy:

He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore. Newcomer Veronica Papp plays the girl with the large breasts. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif
  • Like 2

He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore. Newcomer Veronica Papp plays the girl with the large breasts. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif

Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers.
  • Like 2

Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers.

Oh Citizen, all you think about is balloons. All you talk about is balloons. Your books are all about balloons. :drool: Your dogs are all called balloonos...
  • Like 2

Oh Citizen, all you think about is balloons. All you talk about is balloons. Your books are all about balloons. :drool: Your dogs are all called balloonos...

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Citizen of the World and his inflatable knees. :clap:
  • Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Citizen of the World and his inflatable knees. :clap:

To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen
  • Like 2

The man with the strength of an army! :codger: The wisdom of all the scholars in history! :eh:
  • Like 2

The man with the strength of an army! :codger: The wisdom of all the scholars in history! :eh:

his best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stockbroker.
  • Like 2

And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0044.gif
  • Like 2

And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0044.gif

I was months filling that thing up. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

I was months filling that thing up. :atickhum:

Oh... well there's only just enough for me. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Now I'm really cheesed off. No really, I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am. :rage:

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Rear gunner Citizen, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :coy:
  • Like 2

Now I'm really cheesed off. No really, I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am. :rage:

Rear gunner Citizen, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :coy:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola
  • Like 2

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick. :notworthy:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!
  • Like 2

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!

We at the Church of the Divine Loony believe in the power of prayer to turn the head purple ha, ha, ha
  • Like 2