And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Getting all high and mighty, eh?

Eight foot of Watutsi. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid Watutsi. That's what I call tall.

Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history.

Well, there you are. Citizen, Your_Lion and blackhawkrush. :moose: :D-13: :codger: Three very well known faces from the racing world. Thanks very much for coming along this afternoon, lads. And best wishes for the derby.

remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you.

He's spent the last sixty years trying to work that one out. :gumby:

Ha! ha! ha! I've done it, I've done it! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif

I've forgotten it. :rage: I had it! I had it!

Cannot hide the basic tragedy here. :|

Do sit down, Mr Blackhawkrush... I... I ... think what's happened is ... terribly ... terribly... funny .... tragic.

Your posts have been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence :spitwater: ... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :LMAO:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Yes, there's no place for sentiment in TRF's big business. :fury:

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far, shipmate. :coy:

Shut up! We'll have to start again ... Still no sign of land ... how long is it?

Eleven foot six inches, but I have done nearly twelve feet unofficially. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Eight foot of Watutsi. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid Watutsi. That's what I call tall.

Well, there you are. Citizen, Your_Lion and blackhawkrush. :moose: :D-13: :codger: Three very well known faces from the racing world. Thanks very much for coming along this afternoon, lads. And best wishes for the derby.

remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you.

Ha! ha! ha! I've done it, I've done it! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif

Do sit down, Mr Blackhawkrush... I... I ... think what's happened is ... terribly ... terribly... funny .... tragic.

Your posts have been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence :spitwater: ... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :LMAO:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'

Shut up! We'll have to start again ... Still no sign of land ... how long is it?

Eleven foot six inches, but I have done nearly twelve feet unofficially. :atickhum:

Blackhawkrush does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha

Well that's wonderful ... 60% success, eh? ;) :LOL: ... Anyway, bearing all that in mind, will you fly this plane to Luton, please?
  • Like 2

Well that's wonderful ... 60% success, eh? ;) :LOL: ... Anyway, bearing all that in mind, will you fly this plane to Luton, please?

Where they serve Watney's Red Barrel and cheese and onion crisps and the accordionist plays "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner." :clap:
  • Like 2

Where they serve Watney's Red Barrel and cheese and onion crisps and the accordionist plays "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner." :clap:

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse. http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/dance-smileys/dancing-smiley04.gif
  • Like 2

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse. http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/dance-smileys/dancing-smiley04.gif

that's me favourite way of spending a night out
  • Like 2

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me :7up: all evening?

Oh, blimey, I only wanted a jolly good...

...girl that I marry :16ton: to have...a certain... :hug2: special...something... :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me :7up: all evening?

...girl that I marry :16ton: to have...a certain... :hug2: special...something... :whipgirl:

Three hundredweight of heavy droppings. Where do you want it?
  • Like 2

The sideboard... yes. Look... you go into the salle à manger ... the dining room, right? - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.
  • Like 2

The sideboard... yes. Look... you go into the salle à manger ... the dining room, right? - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Say it slower, old chap. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Say it slower, old chap. :popcorn:

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ... of Edingrund ... dydburing... Edingbir... Edinburgh! Castle ... was... siluted ... sil ... sillhou...
  • Like 2

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ... of Edingrund ... dydburing... Edingbir... Edinburgh! Castle ... was... siluted ... sil ... sillhou...

It's Your_Lion ... he's turned into a Scotsman...
  • Like 2

You can tell me. I'm a Vet, you know. :cool:
  • Like 2

Can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?
  • Like 2

That parrot is definitely deceased. And when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.
  • Like 2

That parrot is definitely deceased. And when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 2

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion
  • Like 2

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion

A burglary in which someone gets stabbed is murder. So don't come these pretty distinctions with me. :tsk:
  • Like 2

A burglary in which someone gets stabbed is murder. So don't come these pretty distinctions with me. :tsk:

Yes, just gave me the dagger and tripped, and went, 'Oops'
  • Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.
  • Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

The ones that are really ill do sport. Yes, one thing patients here dread are the runs. :bang bang: :outtahere:
  • Like 2

The ones that are really ill do sport. Yes, one thing patients here dread are the runs. :bang bang: :outtahere:

Oh, oh, I see, running away 'eh?...You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you...I'll bite your legs off!
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, I see, running away 'eh?...You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you...I'll bite your legs off!

I'm a gonner, major. Leave me, I'm ... I'm not a complete man anymore.
  • Like 2