And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me :7up: all evening?

Oh, blimey, I only wanted a jolly good...

...girl that I marry :16ton: to have...a certain... :hug2: special...something... :whipgirl:

Three hundredweight of heavy droppings. Where do you want it?

The sideboard... yes. Look... you go into the salle à manger ... the dining room, right? - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Say it slower, old chap. :popcorn:

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ... of Edingrund ... dydburing... Edingbir... Edinburgh! Castle ... was... siluted ... sil ... sillhou...

It's Your_Lion ... he's turned into a Scotsman...

You can tell me. I'm a Vet, you know. :cool:

Can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?

That parrot is definitely deceased. And when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion

A burglary in which someone gets stabbed is murder. So don't come these pretty distinctions with me. :tsk:

Yes, just gave me the dagger and tripped, and went, 'Oops'

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

The ones that are really ill do sport. Yes, one thing patients here dread are the runs. :bang bang: :outtahere:

Oh, oh, I see, running away 'eh?...You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you...I'll bite your legs off!

I'm a gonner, major. Leave me, I'm ... I'm not a complete man anymore.

Listen ... chaps ... there's one last chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me
  • Like 2

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me :7up: all evening?

Oh, blimey, I only wanted a jolly good...

...girl that I marry :16ton: to have...a certain... :hug2: special...something... :whipgirl:

Three hundredweight of heavy droppings. Where do you want it?

The sideboard... yes. Look... you go into the salle à manger ... the dining room, right? - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Say it slower, old chap. :popcorn:

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ... of Edingrund ... dydburing... Edingbir... Edinburgh! Castle ... was... siluted ... sil ... sillhou...

It's Your_Lion ... he's turned into a Scotsman...

You can tell me. I'm a Vet, you know. :cool:

Can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?

That parrot is definitely deceased. And when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion

A burglary in which someone gets stabbed is murder. So don't come these pretty distinctions with me. :tsk:

Yes, just gave me the dagger and tripped, and went, 'Oops'

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

The ones that are really ill do sport. Yes, one thing patients here dread are the runs. :bang bang: :outtahere:

Oh, oh, I see, running away 'eh?...You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you...I'll bite your legs off!

I'm a gonner, major. Leave me, I'm ... I'm not a complete man anymore.

Listen ... chaps ... there's one last chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me

For the first item this evening on the Menu, ha, ha, the team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres a Citizen item. :drool:
  • Like 2

For the first item this evening on the Menu, ha, ha, the team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres a Citizen item. :drool:

I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.
  • Like 2

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Then why not visit Your_Lion's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Your_Lion, TRF's leading furry animal liquidator.
  • Like 2

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Then why not visit Your_Lion's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Your_Lion, TRF's leading furry animal liquidator.

Well, there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Your_Lion. Five pounds and thirty bob for Mrs. Your_Lion. :D-13:
  • Like 2

Well, there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Your_Lion. Five pounds and thirty bob for Mrs. Your_Lion. :D-13:

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.
  • Like 2

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.

Are you trying to insult me? Me, with a poor dying grandmother? This cost me twelve. You want to ruin me? :rage:
  • Like 2

Are you trying to insult me? Me, with a poor dying grandmother? This cost me twelve. You want to ruin me? :rage:

No, make it fair, the briefcase and the umbrella and the two pens in your breast pocket and the chair's yours and a fiver and a pair of ex-German U-boat commander's binoculars. :yes:
  • Like 2

No, make it fair, the briefcase and the umbrella and the two pens in your breast pocket and the chair's yours and a fiver and a pair of ex-German U-boat commander's binoculars. :yes:

And we've just heard that His Majesty 73 has just started reading this thread :scared: :scared: :scared: and so he is now watching this royal page here in the royal TRF.
  • Like 2

And we've just heard that His Majesty 73 has just started reading this thread :scared: :scared: :scared: and so he is now watching this royal page here in the royal TRF.

Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.

Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying

And barefaced flattery.

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif

• Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate.
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate.

But that doesn't matter now. He's dead. :rose: I'm afraid you can cancel his seat reservation.
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

But that doesn't matter now. He's dead. :rose: I'm afraid you can cancel his seat reservation.

Super, super, super. Just to fill you in, this is Blackhawkrush and we are having a little heart-to-heart
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

Super, super, super. Just to fill you in, this is Blackhawkrush and we are having a little heart-to-heart

Well, you look like you're getting the idea, so why don't I give you these conversation cards? They'll tell you a little about philosophical method, names of famous philosophers,-- Uh, there you are. Uhh, have a nice conversation! :hi:
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

Well, you look like you're getting the idea, so why don't I give you these conversation cards? They'll tell you a little about philosophical method, names of famous philosophers,-- Uh, there you are. Uhh, have a nice conversation! :hi:

I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause

...and when I've got these antlers on :moose: I am dictating, and when I take them off, I'm not dictating.
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

...and when I've got these antlers on :moose: I am dictating, and when I take them off, I'm not dictating.

I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians. :yes:
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians. :yes:

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I could tame one of those. They look pretty tame to start with.
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I could tame one of those. They look pretty tame to start with.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. :codger:
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. :codger:

First of all, you force him to drop the banana, next, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless.
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

First of all, you force him to drop the banana, next, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless.

The long day is over and it's back to base camp for a nights rest. Here, surrounded by their trophies, Your_Lion and Citizen prepare for a much tougher ordeal - a moth hunt. :bang bang: :bang bang:
  • Like 2

And barefaced flattery.

The long day is over and it's back to base camp for a nights rest. Here, surrounded by their trophies, Your_Lion and Citizen prepare for a much tougher ordeal - a moth hunt. :bang bang: :bang bang:

And they're blazing away there. They're not getting quite the results that they might, Citizen is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Blackhawkrush is in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.
  • Like 2

but the thing was, Blackhawkrush and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

But you wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Citizen-blackhawkrush brothers. :boohoo:
  • Like 2

but the thing was, Blackhawkrush and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

But you wash far more than me...you are the cleaner of the Citizen-blackhawkrush brothers. :boohoo:

Most of the strange tales concern Citizen, but what about Blackhawkrush? One man who met him was Luigi Vercotti.
  • Like 2