And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I like a nice dance - you're forced to.

That's my favorite way of spending a night out. :wub:

Yes, for an evening you will never forget - it's the La Gondola Restaurant, Chelsea, Parkhurst, Dartmoor and the Scrubs. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0058.gif

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the pheasant à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations.

Do you get wafers with it?

Oh sir, it's only a tiny, little one.

But don't take it out in public :tsk: or they will stick you in the dock.

Mr Blackhawkrush, your client has already pleaded guilty to the parking offence.

Call the next deaf-end- http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/8a/32/8a325a29e6c82648977140c89726a2c7.png

Hey! You've got two legs missing! And that's a false feeler

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. :clap:

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.

That was 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekov adapted for the Rush Forum by putting it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it

An exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this forum, a piece of laminated plastic.

And it's from here we go over there...well we're already here so let's go over there...welcome back. :hi:

Hello. So... where do we stand? Where do we stand? Where do we sit? Where do we come? Where do we go? What do we do? What do we say? What do we eat? What do we drink? What do we think? What do we do?
  • Like 2

Yes, for an evening you will never forget - it's the La Gondola Restaurant, Chelsea, Parkhurst, Dartmoor and the Scrubs. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0058.gif

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the pheasant à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations.

Mr Blackhawkrush, your client has already pleaded guilty to the parking offence.

Call the next deaf-end- http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/8a/32/8a325a29e6c82648977140c89726a2c7.png

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. :clap:

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.

That was 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekov adapted for the Rush Forum by putting it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it

An exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this forum, a piece of laminated plastic.

And it's from here we go over there...well we're already here so let's go over there...welcome back. :hi:

Hello. So... where do we stand? Where do we stand? Where do we sit? Where do we come? Where do we go? What do we do? What do we say? What do we eat? What do we drink? What do we think? What do we do?

Hm. Well, I'm going for a tinkle. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

I wouldn't fancy flying one of those sitting on the toilet... I mean it'd take the glamour out of being a pilot, wouldn't it, ha ha, flying around the world sitting on a toilet. :unsure:
  • Like 2

I wouldn't fancy flying one of those sitting on the toilet... I mean it'd take the glamour out of being a pilot, wouldn't it, ha ha, flying around the world sitting on a toilet. :unsure:

Park your hips on the sitting device. :yay:
  • Like 2

Now. You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...
  • Like 2

Now. You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...

...before you go to bed, Peter Wyngarde will come and declare his undying love for you. :hug2:
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush ... Blackhawkrush ... darling! Wake up my little lemon. Come to my arms.

I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in Citizen's life
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush ... Blackhawkrush ... darling! Wake up my little lemon. Come to my arms.

I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in Citizen's life

There's a Bridget - Queen of the Whip. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

"Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week". What does that mean? :huh:
  • Like 2

"Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week". What does that mean? :huh:

Oh I'm sorry, I have a cold
  • Like 2

Uhh,... I think I'd better come clean with you about this. It's, um,-- it's not a virus, I'm afraid. You see, a virus is what we doctors call very, very small. So small, it could not possibly have made off with a whole leg.
  • Like 2

Uhh,... I think I'd better come clean with you about this. It's, um,-- it's not a virus, I'm afraid. You see, a virus is what we doctors call very, very small. So small, it could not possibly have made off with a whole leg.

I abhor the implication that the Rush Forum is a haven for cannibalism. It is well known that we have the problem relatively under control, and that it is RIAB who now suffer the largest casualties in this area
  • Like 2

I abhor the implication that the Rush Forum is a haven for cannibalism. It is well known that we have the problem relatively under control, and that it is RIAB who now suffer the largest casualties in this area

:gumby: roasted with a few French fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce...Fred, get some parsnips.
  • Like 2

:gumby: roasted with a few French fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce...Fred, get some parsnips.

No longer will food be squashed, crushed and damaged, by the ignorance and stupidity of the driver! Whole picnics will be built to withstand the most enormous forces! Snacks will be safer than ever! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0208.gif
  • Like 2

No longer will food be squashed, crushed and damaged, by the ignorance and stupidity of the driver! Whole picnics will be built to withstand the most enormous forces! Snacks will be safer than ever! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0208.gif

So if you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken, so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.
  • Like 2

So if you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken, so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.

That was a nasty business back at the restaurant. I thought most places took Barclaycard nowadays. :wtf:
  • Like 2

That was a nasty business back at the restaurant. I thought most places took Barclaycard nowadays. :wtf:

They take bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

They take bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

I used birds' nests, moss and oak leaves round the outside.
  • Like 2

They take bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

This is a lingerie shop, sir.
  • Like 2

Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime.
  • Like 2

Oh, right away sport. Right away... you know... I haven't had it for weeks...
  • Like 2

This is your moment, Citizen - this is it, Citizen! At last, you're a man! :fistbump:
  • Like 2

This is your moment, Citizen - this is it, Citizen! At last, you're a man! :fistbump:

Citizen! This is for your benefit. Would you kindly wake up? I've no intention of going through this all again.
  • Like 2