And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur

All at number 22, weather wonderful, our room is marked with an 'X'. :D-13:

Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants? :unsure:

I've put three out by the bin and the dustmen won't touch 'em. :eyeroll:

bin...dreadful tinny sort of word. Tin, tin, tin.

This week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. :bang bang: :cool:

"You've got a nice army base here, colonel. We wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

'Romanes Eunt Domus'? 'People called Romanes they go the house'?

The confidence of the master at the height of his powers. :notworthy:

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0198.gif

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere y'know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :wub:

smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif

Typical bleeding Rhondda, isn't it. You think you're so bloody clever. :moon:

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman.

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :gumby:

they want master joiners and craftsmen for the building of the Globe Theatre.

That's what live theatre needs - a few more massacres. :drool:

Last year we did our extremely popular re-enactment of 'Nazi War Atrocities'. So this year we thought we would like to do something in a lighter vein.
  • Like 2

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur

This week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. :bang bang: :cool:

"You've got a nice army base here, colonel. We wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0198.gif

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere y'know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :wub:

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman.

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :gumby:

Last year we did our extremely popular re-enactment of 'Nazi War Atrocities'. So this year we thought we would like to do something in a lighter vein.

Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours
  • Like 2

Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours

There's lots of people making love, but no mention af Geoff Boyott's average. :huh:
  • Like 2

He'd taken his own score up to nought when he mistimed a shot of Bowanga and was lbw

Professor, there are some cricketers in the laboratory. :scared:

They mean to win Wimbledon! :o
  • Like 2

He'd taken his own score up to nought when he mistimed a shot of Bowanga and was lbw

I say what a simply super day. I say anyone for tennis?

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport.
  • Like 2

Your wife is she, eh... is she a sport. Eh?
  • Like 2

She just flicked Leslie Crowther with her tail, but the time's good, and now she turns before coming into the final jump, this is a tough one, it's Ben-Hur, forty-six chariots, 6,000 spectators, 400 slaves, lion handlers, the Emperor Nero and the entire Coliseum. :beathorse:
  • Like 2

She just flicked Leslie Crowther with her tail, but the time's good, and now she turns before coming into the final jump, this is a tough one, it's Ben-Hur, forty-six chariots, 6,000 spectators, 400 slaves, lion handlers, the Emperor Nero and the entire Coliseum. :beathorse:

Oh pantomime horse, that was wonderful.
  • Like 2

Well, we'd better do it again :baabaa: there's obviously been a bit of a muddle.
  • Like 2

Well, we'd better do it again :baabaa: there's obviously been a bit of a muddle.

Well the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m.
  • Like 2

For those of you who may have just missed 'And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2', here it is again:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/84865-and-now-for-something-completely-differentmonty-python-thread-v2/

• Like 2

For those of you who may have just missed 'And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2', here it is again:

http://www.therushfo...thon-thread-v2/

Bloody repeats! Yes, repeats or war films. It really makes you want to micturate.
  • Like 2

Bloody repeats! Yes, repeats or war films. It really makes you want to micturate.

Not in this part of Esher. :tsk:
  • Like 2

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.

Because... every time they have sexual intercourse, they have to have a baby. :boo hiss:
  • Like 2

Because... every time they have sexual intercourse, they have to have a baby. :boo hiss:

Suppose you agree that Blackhawkrush can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.
  • Like 2

Suppose you agree that Blackhawkrush can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

You'd be amazed at the number of people who really don't want me, I mean, even doing this... :moon:
  • Like 2

You'd be amazed at the number of people who really don't want me, I mean, even doing this... :moon:

This kind of incoherent behaviour is really beginning to catch on down-under.
  • Like 2

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that? :bang bang: :moon:
  • Like 2

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that? :bang bang: :moon:

Slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off. :wub:
  • Like 2

Slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off. :wub:

When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. :outtahere:
  • Like 2