And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:yes: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who have heart attacks.

He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident.

Must be a board meeting. :yes:

I wanted to be a doctor, or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy board. :boohoo:

It's a dead loss. We haven't put anyone in a job since 1625. :(

Mrs. Kelly, who owns the flat where they live, has said that they can stay on till the end of the month. :sundog:
  • Like 2

He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident.

I wanted to be a doctor, or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy board. :boohoo:

Mrs. Kelly, who owns the flat where they live, has said that they can stay on till the end of the month. :sundog:

It was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us.
  • Like 2

It was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us.

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :yay:
  • Like 2

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :yay:

You can't put it in here, we've having a dinner party! Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

You can't put it in here, we've having a dinner party!

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbeque, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street. :fury:
  • Like 2

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbeque, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street. :fury:

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building. I know I have. :yes:
  • Like 2

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building. I know I have. :yes:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!
  • Like 2

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!

I'm giving you three months. Well, all right, six months...but suspended. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

I'm giving you three months. Well, all right, six months...but suspended. :fistbump:

It's hardly worth coming in in the morning. Now, South Africa? You've got your cat of nine tails, you've got four death sentences a week, you've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market
  • Like 2

It's hardly worth coming in in the morning. Now, South Africa? You've got your cat of nine tails, you've got four death sentences a week, you've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market

Manacles! Ooh oooh oh oh. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0057.gif My idea of heaven is to be allowed to be put in manacles... just for a few hours.
  • Like 2

Manacles! Ooh oooh oh oh. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0057.gif My idea of heaven is to be allowed to be put in manacles... just for a few hours.

The kooky, oddball, laugh-a-minute, fun-a-plenty world of TRF's unnatural sexual practices. :drool:
  • Like 2

The kooky, oddball, laugh-a-minute, fun-a-plenty world of TRF's unnatural sexual practices. :drool:

Oh pantomime horse, that was wonderful. :wub:
  • Like 2

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money!
  • Like 2

Aha! Well if I didn't pay, why are you arguing ... got you!
  • Like 2

Aha! Well if I didn't pay, why are you arguing ... got you!

In this racket they selected another victim and threatened not to beat him up if he didn't pay them
  • Like 2

He...used to do things for them. He used to oblige them. He...um, used to make them happy in little ways. :blush:

He used sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny. :huh:
  • Like 2

He...used to do things for them. He used to oblige them. He...um, used to make them happy in little ways. :blush:

He used sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire

Sounds a bit funny if you ask me ...
  • Like 2

Bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun. But how about that punch line, eh? Oh, you know what I mean? Oh, oh, really. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun. But how about that punch line, eh? Oh, you know what I mean? Oh, oh, really. :ebert:

It was obvious that this joke was lethal... no one could read it and live .
  • Like 2

Then Citizen...won't be needing his reservation on the 10:15. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Well you can't blame British Rail for that.
  • Like 2

Well you can't blame British Rail for that.

It's a fair cop, but society is to blame.
  • Like 2