And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

We could put the Minister for Colonies under the clock. He's small. :16ton:

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then ...eventually, it strikes one... and you all run down. :unsure: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif

...and hurry along to StLoony up the Cream Bum and Jam. :angel:

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney

Citizen of the World is not a loony. He is a "television personality".

Oh, Mr. Citizen, it's so nice to see you. Will you sign this for my little daughter, please? :wub:

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.

She fine actress. She make interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :ebert:

But I've never acted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

So I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please.

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the India Overland. :sundog:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :no:

Oh, you dumb cluck! :moon: We spent weeks organizing this job. Citizen rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.

I've got that fixed on the Baileys at Number 13. Their new lodger moves in today.

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays, some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?

I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way

Yeah. I personally think this is going to make Citizen a household name overnight. :ebert:
  • Like 2

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then ...eventually, it strikes one... and you all run down. :unsure: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney

Oh, Mr. Citizen, it's so nice to see you. Will you sign this for my little daughter, please? :wub:

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.

She fine actress. She make interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :ebert:

But I've never acted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the India Overland. :sundog:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :no:

Oh, you dumb cluck! :moon: We spent weeks organizing this job. Citizen rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.

I've got that fixed on the Baileys at Number 13. Their new lodger moves in today.

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays, some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?

I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way

Yeah. I personally think this is going to make Citizen a household name overnight. :ebert:

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But Watson of the World's just as bad eh?
  • Like 2

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But Watson of the World's just as bad eh?

I think it's a joke...like 'Sillius Soddus' or 'Biggus Dickus.' :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

I think it's a joke...like 'Sillius Soddus' or 'Biggus Dickus.' :laughing guy:

Gott in Himmel! Zat's not funny! :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

I'm sorry to hear that, sir. It couldn't have come at a worst time. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at the thread just for the last couple of years. :boohoo:
  • Like 2

I'm sorry to hear that, sir. It couldn't have come at a worst time. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at the thread just for the last couple of years. :boohoo:

In the hard and unrelenting world of the Monty Python thread the ceaseless struggle for survival continues.

Well, I'm going to carry on, if I can read the script. I think I'll have to try and make a grab for it. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

In the hard and unrelenting world of the Monty Python thread the ceaseless struggle for survival continues.

Well, I'm going to carry on, if I can read the script. I think I'll have to try and make a grab for it. :outtahere:

Excuse me, do I have any more lines? :huh:
  • Like 2

We would like you to be in a sketch. You are standing at a counter. When the sketch starts, you go off. :cool:
  • Like 2

We would like you to be in a sketch. You are standing at a counter. When the sketch starts, you go off. :cool:

Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part. :blush: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part. :blush:

Me vely impoltant Itarian firm dilectol...do you want to come back to my place? :coy:
  • Like 2

Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part. :blush:

Me vely impoltant Itarian firm dilectol...do you want to come back to my place? :coy:

With a melon!? :o
  • Like 2

What's wrong with fruit? You think you know it all, eh? :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Well I'm a fully qualified mountaineer. :yes:
  • Like 2

Could it work? Could this eighteen-year old hairdresser from Brixton succeed where others have failed? :scared: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Could it work? Could this eighteen-year old hairdresser from Brixton succeed where others have failed? :scared:

Hairdressing is very interesting And very important, too. If you don't care for your scalp, you get rabies
  • Like 2

Could it work? Could this eighteen-year old hairdresser from Brixton succeed where others have failed? :scared:

Hairdressing is very interesting And very important, too. If you don't care for your scalp, you get rabies

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :notworthy:

I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets you know.
  • Like 2

:yes: You get this luxury tea-trolley with every new enrollment.
  • Like 2

excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.
  • Like 2

excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.

I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service.
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service.

Twenty-five. Two quid for the pair of you. :pussy: :pussy: Er, that's without insurance.
  • Like 2

Twenty-five. Two quid for the pair of you. :pussy: :pussy: Er, that's without insurance.

You get a nude lady with a fully comprehensive motor insurance.
  • Like 2

Sad I am to see you caught up in this morass of filth. :tsk: You'll do time for this.
  • Like 2

Sad I am to see you caught up in this morass of filth. :tsk: You'll do time for this.

There's some lovely filth down 'ere!
  • Like 2