And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs. Your_Lion - Mrs. blackhawkrush knows how to keep her feet clean. :chickendance:

There's no water in the taps, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet :huh:

For this is Whicker Island. An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :unsure: :blah:

So blackhawkrush returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him.

Dear Mr Your_Lion, I am writing to complain about that post about people falling out of a high building. :bang bang: :goodone:

:huh: Providing the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and er, given a spot of good weather, I think we're on to a winner here.
  • Like 2

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs. Your_Lion - Mrs. blackhawkrush knows how to keep her feet clean. :chickendance:

There's no water in the taps, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet :huh:

For this is Whicker Island. An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :unsure: :blah:

So blackhawkrush returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him.

Dear Mr Your_Lion, I am writing to complain about that post about people falling out of a high building. :bang bang: :goodone:

:huh: Providing the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and er, given a spot of good weather, I think we're on to a winner here.

:no: That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.
  • Like 2

I see. They can't get the fire brigade Mervyn - will the Boys' Brigade do?
  • Like 2

No, I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 2112 Aston Martin. Can you please quote me your price? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

No, I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 2112 Aston Martin. Can you please quote me your price? :popcorn:

over six billion pounds, and a pair of split-crotch panties would be almost unobtainable
  • Like 2

over six billion pounds, and a pair of split-crotch panties would be almost unobtainable

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :)
  • Like 2

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :)

You've...you've got a nice army base here, Colonel. :ebert:
  • Like 2

:yes: If you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry.
  • Like 2

:yes: If you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry.

Oh, aye, of course, they're as bent as safety pins. ;)
  • Like 2

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!
  • Like 2

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!

There was a lot of bitching in the tents. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun. nya%20nya.gif
  • Like 2

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan. I am not, you demented fictional character. :moon:
  • Like 2

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan. I am not, you demented fictional character. :moon:

Shut up. It's a disguise. Right! Confiscate the smutty books, Maddox.
  • Like 2

I'd like to buy a copy of an "Illustrated History of False Teeth." :drool:
  • Like 2

I'd like to buy a copy of an "Illustrated History of False Teeth." :drool:

along comes this stupid dentist git. He's a real creepy little bastard, he is. I hate 'im.
  • Like 2

Ah good, Sir Citizen, thy sharp-tongued wit has not deserted thee. :cheers:

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif

Take your hat off! :rose: :rose: :rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat.
  • Like 1

Take your hat off! :rose: :rose: :rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat.

Yes, a hat. A Your_ Lion taming hat. A hat with 'Your_Lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'Your_Lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame him after dark when he's less stroppy.
  • Like 2

Yes, a hat. A Your_ Lion taming hat. A hat with 'Your_Lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'Your_Lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame him after dark when he's less stroppy.

What is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. Is it a Flemish merchant? :unsure:
  • Like 2

What is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. Is it a Flemish merchant? :unsure:

you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more
  • Like 2

you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague. Ah, those were the days. :wub: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague. Ah, those were the days. :wub:

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'. :codger:
  • Like 2

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague. Ah, those were the days. :wub:

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'. :codger:

Are you mad? :no: Well, that's a relief. 'Cos if you were, your story would be less plausible.
  • Like 2