And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Ah good, Sir Citizen, thy sharp-tongued wit has not deserted thee. :cheers:

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif

Take your hat off! :rose: :rose: :rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat.

Yes, a hat. A Your_ Lion taming hat. A hat with 'Your_Lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'Your_Lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame him after dark when he's less stroppy.

What is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. Is it a Flemish merchant? :unsure:

you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague. Ah, those were the days. :wub:

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'. :codger:

Are you mad? :no: Well, that's a relief. 'Cos if you were, your story would be less plausible.

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go Mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif

Take your hat off! :rose: :rose: :rose: Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat.

Yes, a hat. A Your_ Lion taming hat. A hat with 'Your_Lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'Your_Lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame him after dark when he's less stroppy.

What is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. Is it a Flemish merchant? :unsure:

you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague. Ah, those were the days. :wub:

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'. :codger:

Are you mad? :no: Well, that's a relief. 'Cos if you were, your story would be less plausible.

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go Mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

:o This may be even more serious than even I had at first been imagining.
  • Like 2

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! Mobilize every fighting unit and every weapon we can lay our hands on! I want... I want three full-scale global nuclear alerts with every army, navy and air force unit on eternal standby!
  • Like 2

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! Mobilize every fighting unit and every weapon we can lay our hands on! I want... I want three full-scale global nuclear alerts with every army, navy and air force unit on eternal standby!

I want to leave the army please sir, it's dangerous.
  • Like 2

There are other equally dangerous gangs such as the baby snatchers. :hug2: :hug2:
  • Like 2

There are other equally dangerous gangs such as the baby snatchers. :hug2: :hug2:

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head! :o
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!

Oh, 'leg'! You're looking for a leg! Actually, I think there is one in there somewhere. Uhh, somebody must have abandoned it here, knowing you were coming after it.
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!

Oh, 'leg'! You're looking for a leg! Actually, I think there is one in there somewhere. Uhh, somebody must have abandoned it here, knowing you were coming after it.

Never mind, I'll have you instead. :smash: I haven't got time to go chasing after him, there's violence to be done.
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!

Never mind, I'll have you instead. :smash: I haven't got time to go chasing after him, there's violence to be done.

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!....HELP ! HELP! I'm being repressed!
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!....HELP ! HELP! I'm being repressed!

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0058.gif
  • Like 2

I'll bite your legs off!

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0058.gif

Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel - Silly Party
  • Like 2

...97,300,912, and ITV nought. :banghead:

I think he's right about the coons, but then I'm a bit mental.

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

No, me doctor, you Mr. Your_Lion.

Doctor...surgeon...proctologist...and selfless fighter against human suffering. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Doctor...surgeon...proctologist...and selfless fighter against human suffering. :fuckwithadmin:

Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth... :rage: Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts.
  • Like 2

Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth... :rage: Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts.

Is Mr. Trotsky in his room, please? :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

You were lucky to have a ROOM! We used to have to live in a corridor!
  • Like 2

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:
  • Like 2

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:

Pension day's the worst - they go mad. :bang bang: :bang bang:
  • Like 2

before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies
  • Like 2

I'm afraid Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. The old song finished him orff. :geddy:
  • Like 2

I'm afraid Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. The old song finished him orff. :geddy:

Here....he says he's not dead!
  • Like 2