And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

...97,300,912, and ITV nought. :banghead:

I think he's right about the coons, but then I'm a bit mental.

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

No, me doctor, you Mr. Your_Lion.

Doctor...surgeon...proctologist...and selfless fighter against human suffering. :fuckwithadmin:

Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth... :rage: Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts.

Is Mr. Trotsky in his room, please? :bitchslap:

You were lucky to have a ROOM! We used to have to live in a corridor!

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:

Pension day's the worst - they go mad. :bang bang: :bang bang:

before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies

I'm afraid Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. The old song finished him orff. :geddy:

Here....he says he's not dead!

No, he's not completely dead. No. But he's not at all well. :Alex:
  • Like 2

Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Doctor...surgeon...proctologist...and selfless fighter against human suffering. :fuckwithadmin:

Ready to smash the communists, wipe them up, and shove them off the face of the earth... :rage: Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:

I'm afraid Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. The old song finished him orff. :geddy:

You don't want to come back from Sorento to a dead cat. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.
  • Like 2

You don't want to come back from Sorento to a dead cat. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.

Ah, well, we can 'elp you. :hi: :hi: We deal with stiffs. We can burn her, bury her or dump her. Dump her in the Thames.
  • Like 2

Ah, well, we can 'elp you. :hi: :hi: We deal with stiffs. We can burn her, bury her or dump her. Dump her in the Thames.

the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth. This was a major setback. How could they possibly cross the river?
  • Like 2

the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth. This was a major setback. How could they possibly cross the river?

Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, 'ere the other side he see. :codger:
  • Like 2

Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, 'ere the other side he see. :codger:

I think it's silly to ask a lizard what it thinks, anyway. :huh:
  • Like 2

:yes: It probably doesn't even know where the billiard room is.
  • Like 2

:yes: It probably doesn't even know where the billiard room is.

you can use the spare room as a dung room
  • Like 2

We could put the Minister for Colonies under the clock. He's small. :16ton:

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then ...eventually, it strikes one... and you all run down. :unsure: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif
  • Like 2

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then ...eventually, it strikes one... and you all run down. :unsure: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0058.gif

...and hurry along to StLoony up the Cream Bum and Jam. :angel:
  • Like 2

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney
  • Like 2

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney

Citizen of the World is not a loony. He is a "television personality".
  • Like 2

Oh, Mr. Citizen, it's so nice to see you. Will you sign this for my little daughter, please? :wub:
  • Like 2

Oh, Mr. Citizen, it's so nice to see you. Will you sign this for my little daughter, please? :wub:

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.
  • Like 2

Listen, just for the books make it a bit easier, could you sign it Crump-Pinnet.

She fine actress. She make interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :ebert:
  • Like 2

She fine actress. She make interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :ebert:

But I've never acted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif
  • Like 2

But I've never acted out of a trench. I might fall over. It's dangerous. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

So I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please.
  • Like 2

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the India Overland. :sundog:
  • Like 2

Well, you'd better see Mr. Bounder about that. Mr. Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the India Overland. :sundog:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :no:
  • Like 2

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :no:

Oh, you dumb cluck! :moon: We spent weeks organizing this job. Citizen rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.
  • Like 2

Oh, you dumb cluck! :moon: We spent weeks organizing this job. Citizen rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.

I've got that fixed on the Baileys at Number 13. Their new lodger moves in today.
  • Like 2

I've got that fixed on the Baileys at Number 13. Their new lodger moves in today.

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays, some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:
  • Like 2

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays, some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?
  • Like 2

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?

I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way
  • Like 2