And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Your_Lion does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

Poor fellow. I think he needs help. :|

I'll tell you what's wrong with him. His head's addled with novels and poems, he comes home every evening reeling of Chateau La Tour...

I'd like to welcome the pommy bastard to God's own earth. :angel:

:hi: You said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Citizen's got a mouthful... :spitwater:

If he opens his big mouth again...it's lampshade time!

Clearly Citizen of the World inspired tremendous loyalty and terror amongst his business associates, but what was he really like?

His gobbing is consistent and accurate.

Hey, can we have a word with the Champ? :wub:

Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Grand Designs?

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0044.gif

No, no, no, I don't follow this at all, I mean, I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal.

It's all right, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. ;)

No, no, no, no. It's not worth ten. You're supposed to argue, 'Ten for that? You must be mad!'

Well now, look...if I give you that...have you got a bit of jewellery? Yes, if I give you that one and you have some of his coins...is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? :tsk:
  • Like 2

Who's seen One Down, Five To Go? It's an awesome trip down memory lane if you haven't so check it out.

Your_Lion does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

I'll tell you what's wrong with him. His head's addled with novels and poems, he comes home every evening reeling of Chateau La Tour...

:hi: You said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Citizen's got a mouthful... :spitwater:

Clearly Citizen of the World inspired tremendous loyalty and terror amongst his business associates, but what was he really like?

Right... well I should definitely say you're suffering from a severe personality disorder, sir, sublimating itself in a lactic obsession which could get worse depending on how much money you've got.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0044.gif

No, no, no, I don't follow this at all, I mean, I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal.

No, no, no, no. It's not worth ten. You're supposed to argue, 'Ten for that? You must be mad!'

Well now, look...if I give you that...have you got a bit of jewellery? Yes, if I give you that one and you have some of his coins...is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? :tsk:

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages without recourse to the Esher Road box or to the box outside the post office at Turner's Parade
  • Like 2

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages without recourse to the Esher Road box or to the box outside the post office at Turner's Parade

It's taken them another three days to establish camp three, here outside the post office. Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today.
  • Like 2

It's taken them another three days to establish camp three, here outside the post office. Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today.

There was a lot of bitching in the tents.
  • Like 2

There was a lot of bitching in the tents.

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif
  • Like 2

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur

All at number 22, weather wonderful, our room is marked with an 'X'. :D-13:
  • Like 2

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur

Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants? :unsure:
  • Like 2

I've put three out by the bin and the dustmen won't touch 'em. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

bin...dreadful tinny sort of word. Tin, tin, tin.
  • Like 2

This week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. :bang bang: :cool:
  • Like 2

This week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian. :bang bang: :cool:

"You've got a nice army base here, colonel. We wouldn't want anything to happen to it."
  • Like 2

"You've got a nice army base here, colonel. We wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

'Romanes Eunt Domus'? 'People called Romanes they go the house'?
  • Like 3

The confidence of the master at the height of his powers. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0198.gif
  • Like 2

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0198.gif

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere y'know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :wub:
  • Like 2

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere y'know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year. :wub:

smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it
  • Like 2

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif
  • Like 2

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0003.gif

Typical bleeding Rhondda, isn't it. You think you're so bloody clever. :moon:
  • Like 2

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman.
  • Like 2

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman.

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :gumby:
  • Like 2

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :gumby:

they want master joiners and craftsmen for the building of the Globe Theatre.
  • Like 2

they want master joiners and craftsmen for the building of the Globe Theatre.

That's what live theatre needs - a few more massacres. :drool:
  • Like 2