And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You think you know it all, eh?

Well, I think cement is more interesting than people think. :gumby:

Oh yes, I wouldn't go back to public relations. :codger:

or banking, yes, yes, banking that's a man's life, isn't it?

I have already warned this thread about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life... man's life in the modern army'. And I'm warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this thread like a ton of bricks. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I have already warned this thread about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life... man's life in the modern army'. And I'm warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this thread like a ton of bricks. :tsk:

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.
  • Like 2

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.

Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. :guitar: :syrinx: :geddy: Three shall be the number thou shall count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
  • Like 2

Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. :guitar: :syrinx: :geddy: Three shall be the number thou shall count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...
  • Like 2

There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0013.gif :moon:
  • Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0013.gif :moon:

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.
  • Like 2

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.

Mind you don't get seduced. :angel:
  • Like 2

By wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated. :coy:
  • Like 2

By wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated. :coy:

That's what being a Protestant's all about! That's why it's the church for me! :ebert:

• Like 3

That's what being a Protestant's all about! That's why it's the church for me! :ebert:

I call upon our Staffordshire delegate to explain this weird behavior. :blink:
  • Like 2

Well most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed...except one.
  • Like 3

Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures? :drool:
  • Like 2

Well, I follow the moth in the helicopter to lure it away from the flowers, and then Roy comes along in the Lockheed Starfighter and attacks it with air-to-air missiles.
  • Like 2

Well, I follow the moth in the helicopter to lure it away from the flowers, and then Roy comes along in the Lockheed Starfighter and attacks it with air-to-air missiles.

:wtf: Right, I'm not going to buy an ant from you now.
  • Like 2

Call the next defendant. The Honourable Mr Justice Kilbraken. If I may charge you m'lud, you are charged m'lud that on the fourteenth day of June 1970, at the Central Criminal Court, you did commit acts likely to cause a breach of the peace. How plead you m'lud, guilty or not guilty?

• Like 3

Call the next defendant. The Honourable Mr Justice Kilbraken. If I may charge you m'lud, you are charged m'lud that on the fourteenth day of June 1970, at the Central Criminal Court, you did commit acts likely to cause a breach of the peace. How plead you m'lud, guilty or not guilty?

I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road. :chickendance:

...the B489...the Dawlish road...
  • Like 2

...there's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet...knock down that hospital...
  • Like 2

...there's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet...knock down that hospital...

Here at St Pooves, we believe in ART - Active Recuperation Techniques. We try to help the patient understand that however ill he may be, he can still fulfill a useful role in society
  • Like 2

Here at St Pooves, we believe in ART - Active Recuperation Techniques. We try to help the patient understand that however ill he may be, he can still fulfill a useful role in society

I'm opening a boutique. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Selling, selling. Very good. Very good. Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? ;)
  • Like 2

Selling, selling. Very good. Very good. Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? ;)

You'll never get away with this, you porn merchant! :bang bang: :coy:
  • Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry. :oops:
  • Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact 'Match of the Day'-, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry. :oops:

We apologize once again for the fault in the programming. Those who were responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

• Like 3