And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

All I can say is...go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care. :(

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. :clap:

No further questions, m'lud. :outtahere:

Oh dear oh dear... that's not very good, is it. Look, surely you knew number four!

It's from 'The Merchant of Venice' - even I know that! :facepalm:

Sounds more like Dickens. :eh:

It sodding was not! It was Shaw!

...and who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston and... :16ton:

by an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week. The man from Constable's 'Hay Wain' said last night that there was no chance of a return to the pictures before the weekend. :no:

Well, there's not very much we can do about that, sir. :(

Right, I'm not going to buy an ant from you now.

How about brushes? Nylon or bristle? Strong-tufted, attractive colors. :hi:

Well I think Utrillo's brushwork is fantastic... But he doesn't always agree with me ... Not after a Rubens, anyway ... all those cherries ... ooohh ... Urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt...

It's over you. You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh

Oooh, Mr. Bimmler, you do have us on. :LOL:

a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh? :clap:

What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again

Let's have a look at that handshake again in slow motion... :fistbump:

Excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. :clap:

Oh dear oh dear... that's not very good, is it. Look, surely you knew number four!

...and who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston and... :16ton:

by an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week. The man from Constable's 'Hay Wain' said last night that there was no chance of a return to the pictures before the weekend. :no:

Well I think Utrillo's brushwork is fantastic... But he doesn't always agree with me ... Not after a Rubens, anyway ... all those cherries ... ooohh ... Urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt...

It's over you. You get the laugh. You get all the laughs. And now for the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh

a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh? :clap:

What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again

Excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil. :unsure:

well I think I can definitely say that your cat badly needs to be confused
  • Like 2

Is it a stockbroker? :pussy: Is it a quantity surveyor? :pussy: Is it a church warden? :pussy:
  • Like 2

Is it a stockbroker? :pussy: Is it a quantity surveyor? :pussy: Is it a church warden? :pussy:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.
  • Like 2

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Flowers-%20gifts/Flowers-%20Lupine.jpg
  • Like 3

Stop it, stop it. Stop this cannibalism. Let's have a post about clean, decent human beings.

Sir Robert Eversley, who's very interesting. :coy:

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

Easily the most dangerous man the world has ever seen, honestly. :scared:
  • Like 2

Stop it, stop it. Stop this cannibalism. Let's have a post about clean, decent human beings.

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

Yeah but he was very reasonable about it. I mean one Sunday when my parents were coming round for tea, I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.
  • Like 2

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Monty%20Python-EX%20PARROT%20scetch%201.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Monty%20Python-%20EX%20PARROT%20live...Kinda.jpg

This is an EX-PARROT.

• Like 1

Yeah but he was very reasonable about it. I mean one Sunday when my parents were coming round for tea, I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

Wouldn't mind a slice of cake. Nice chocolate cake..delicious. :drool:
  • Like 2

AND THIS, is an EX-MONSTER.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Monsters/Portrait-%20Hitler%20dead%20in%20bunker%201945.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-1.gif

... well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.
  • Like 2

Well, we don't get much call for it around here, sir. :eh:
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

• Like 3

Call this a court???

Well, we often play like that...Jocasta plays on the side receiving service... :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

Well, we often play like that...Jocasta plays on the side receiving service... :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport.
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

Your wife is she, eh... is she a sport. Eh?
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

Mary Bignall's wonderful jump in 1964... :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

It is in fact easier to jump over sea than over dry land.
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

Simon and Vivian at the front coming to the matchbox jump.. three layers of matchboxes to clear... and Simon's over and Vivian's over beautifully, oh and the jump of a lifetime http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif if only his father could understand.
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

Simon and Vivian at the front coming to the matchbox jump.. three layers of matchboxes to clear... and Simon's over and Vivian's over beautifully, oh and the jump of a lifetime http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif if only his father could understand.

Oh, come on, lad! Come on, out wi' it! What's wrong wi' me? You tit! :moon:
  • Like 2

Call this a court???

I like tits!
  • Like 1

Call this a court???

I like tits!

Oh, I don't like him. :whipgirl: I mean, do you know what I mean? All men are the same.
  • Like 2