And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oh, I get the picture, eh? Well, don't worry about me, Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. :hug2:

You've got the girl on the bed and she's all ready for it.

You have to say dog kennel to Mr blackhawkrush, because if you say mattress he puts a bag over his head. I should have explained. Apart from that he's really all right. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Oh, I get the picture, eh? Well, don't worry about me, Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. :hug2:

You have to say dog kennel to Mr blackhawkrush, because if you say mattress he puts a bag over his head. I should have explained. Apart from that he's really all right.

Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid. :wacko:
  • Like 2

You have to say dog kennel to Mr blackhawkrush, because if you say mattress he puts a bag over his head. I should have explained. Apart from that he's really all right.

Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid. :wacko:

Here a coachload of lovely ladies are on their way to speed up production in a car factory
  • Like 2

Here a coachload of lovely ladies are on their way to speed up production in a car factory

Oh, oh, yes, yeah well, unfortunately, guv, that offer's no longer valid. :bang bang: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, yes, yeah well, unfortunately, guv, that offer's no longer valid. :bang bang: :whipgirl:

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve. Just a pair of knickers then please. :coy:
  • Like 2

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve. Just a pair of knickers then please. :coy:

Well, it's come from a very good home. :cheerleader: It's house trained.
  • Like 2

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage. :eyeroll:

Now he's going to accelerate forward there to wake up the neighbor. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

When one country or tooth falls victim to international communism, its neighbours soon follow http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif
  • Like 2

When one country or tooth falls victim to international communism, its neighbours soon follow http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0010.gif

C'est Trotsky, le revolutionaire. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

And the first question is for you, Karl Marx. The Hammers - The Hammers is the nickname of what English football team?
  • Like 2

And the first question is for you, Karl Marx. The Hammers - The Hammers is the nickname of what English football team?

:hi: :hi: :hi: Not all at once...sit down, Mario. Giuseppe.
  • Like 2

ah...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif...park your hips, on the sitting device.
  • Like 2

ah...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif...park your hips, on the sitting device.

No, we prefer to stand, thank you, Colonel. :7up: :7up:
  • Like 2

So... where do we stand? Where do we stand? Where do we sit? Where do we come? Where do we go? What do we do? What do we say? What do we eat? What do we drink? What do we think? What do we do?
  • Like 2

So... where do we stand? Where do we stand? Where do we sit? Where do we come? Where do we go? What do we do? What do we say? What do we eat? What do we drink? What do we think? What do we do?

Just answer the five questions...three questions as best you can. And we shall watch...and pray. :scared:
  • Like 2

Just answer the five questions...three questions as best you can. And we shall watch...and pray. :scared:

It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif
  • Like 2

It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif

Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! :moon:
  • Like 2

Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! :moon:

None of them went in the cage, or swung on the little wooden trapeze or ate any of the nice millet seed yum, yum. :drool:
  • Like 2

In a nutshell. So I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick.' :drool:

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the pheasant à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations.

Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said? :boo hiss:
  • Like 2

In a nutshell. So I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick.' :drool:

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the pheasant à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations.

Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said? :boo hiss:

I don't mind, I don't mind, it's just nice to be here, Reverend. :angel:
  • Like 2

I don't mind, I don't mind, it's just nice to be here, Reverend. :angel:

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant.
  • Like 2