And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

But first, a bit of fun... :hockey:

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. ;)
  • Like 2

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what

Yes, you realize of course that Rosamund is still rather young. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: 'The Naughtiest Girl in the School' starring the men of the 14th Marine Commandos.
  • Like 2

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: 'The Naughtiest Girl in the School' starring the men of the 14th Marine Commandos.

I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:

We've got a couple of days up here. Plenty of time. Lots of people get rescued.

My brother usually rescues me, if he can keep off the tail for more than twenty minutes.

• Like 2

My brother usually rescues me, if he can keep off the tail for more than twenty minutes.

Oh, it's quite easy, really. I just slap a little water on my face, then... :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Oh, it's quite easy, really. I just slap a little water on my face, then... :bang bang:

the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh.
  • Like 2

the custard pie in the mush. It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh.

It was a fantastic success. Over sixty thousand times as powerful as Britain's great pre-war joke
  • Like 2

It was a fantastic success. Over sixty thousand times as powerful as Britain's great pre-war joke

I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.
  • Like 2

I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.

Quick Otto. Ze typewriter. :blink: That's not funny!
  • Like 2

No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL
  • Like 2

No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the liberal party. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Are you nervy, irritable, depressed, tired of life?

Keep it up ;)

• Like 2

Keep it up ;)

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

• Like 2

Keep it up ;)

Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.
  • Like 2

Keep it up ;)

Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.

is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear.
  • Like 2

Keep it up ;)

Hear? Can't hear? Deaf! :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Keep it up ;)

Yes. When Beethoven went deaf the mynah bird just used to mime.
  • Like 2

Keep it up ;)

Yes. When Beethoven went deaf the mynah bird just used to mime.

you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk
  • Like 2

It's all part of the disguise. Give him one of your meatballs. :drool:

Listen ... before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.
  • Like 2

Listen ... before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.

Oh great, great. We need doers in our movement. :fury:
  • Like 2

This year our Australasian members and the various organizations affiliated to our Australasian branches put no fewer than twenty-two things on top of other things. :clap: Well done all of you.
  • Like 2

This year our Australasian members and the various organizations affiliated to our Australasian branches put no fewer than twenty-two things on top of other things. :clap: Well done all of you.

...in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo. :cheers:
  • Like 2