And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

that was the restaurant sketch, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh?

:tsk: I'm charging you under Section 21 of the Strange Sketch Act.

and now a nice version of that same sketch

Mr. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing "Horse of the Year Show" in here tonight at 9.10. :huh:

Nasty little piece of work, he is, I hate him!

...Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.

When Citizen of the World gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel TRF's playing fair by him. :scared:

No, don't follow me and ... And don't zoom in on me, no I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Oh no you can't do that. Here, we haven't finished the sketch yet!

There's no one to react to.

Oh dear, better go and have a bath, I suppose. :outtahere:

Citizen of the World has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but blackhawkrush has been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference.

we find that nine out of ten TRF posters can't tell the difference between Blackhawkrush and a dead crab

But I am a chartered accountant. :boohoo:

:musicnote:

It's fun to charter an accountant,

And sail the wide accountan-sea.

To find, explore the funds offshore,

And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy.

Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me. :codger:

Shut your bloody gob! I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police.

I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored, and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-char022.gif

he didn't recognize me: Lemming, Arthur Lemming, Special Investigator, British Dental Association
  • Like 2

that was the restaurant sketch, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh?

Mr. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing "Horse of the Year Show" in here tonight at 9.10. :huh:

When Citizen of the World gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel TRF's playing fair by him. :scared:

No, don't follow me and ... And don't zoom in on me, no I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Citizen of the World has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but blackhawkrush has been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference.

we find that nine out of ten TRF posters can't tell the difference between Blackhawkrush and a dead crab

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me. :codger:

I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored, and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-char022.gif

he didn't recognize me: Lemming, Arthur Lemming, Special Investigator, British Dental Association

No, tell the surgeon to attend the men that can be saved. He can do little for me, I fear. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

No, tell the surgeon to attend the men that can be saved. He can do little for me, I fear. :hockeygoon:

My colleague,who has a similar office, has explained your case to me. Mr Notlob, as you know I am a leading Harley Street surgeon as seen on television. I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate.
  • Like 2

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!!

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried. :yes:
  • Like 2

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!!

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous talent, this really huge talent. :notworthy:

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried. :yes:

I'm worried about whether I ought to have stopped.

And I'm worried because, it's the sort of thing I ought to know.

And I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

• Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :moon:
  • Like 2

Well, don't you see, that was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to.
  • Like 2

Well, don't you see, that was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to.

I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :bang bang: :hug2:
  • Like 2

I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :bang bang: :hug2:

How far did the Filipino cabinet fall last March?
  • Like 2

All right - go and have a look! :bitchslap: And you! :smash:
  • Like 2

No, no, no, hold your head like this :facepalm: , and then go 'waaagh'! Try it again.
  • Like 2

No, no, no, hold your head like this :facepalm: , and then go 'waaagh'! Try it again.

Oh dear, what a disappointing start! But he’s off again and here he goes
  • Like 2

Mr Citizen of the World, are you sure there isn't a spade? :unsure:
  • Like 2

You detail three men, start digging and load them up with cutlery, and then we'll have a rota, we'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
  • Like 2

You detail three men, start digging and load them up with cutlery, and then we'll have a rota, we'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?

Well, to be quite honest, Your_Lion, I'd... rather be at home with the wife and kids.
  • Like 2

Well, to be quite honest, Your_Lion, I'd... rather be at home with the wife and kids.

House? You were lucky to have a HOUSE! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of FALLING!
  • Like 2

House? You were lucky to have a HOUSE! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of FALLING!

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :cool:
  • Like 2

When we called at their house, we found that they had gone away on two weeks holiday. They had not left any forwading address, and they had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where there were.

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were :bang bang: :gumby:

• Like 2

When we called at their house, we found that they had gone away on two weeks holiday. They had not left any forwading address, and they had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where there were.

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbour. Your_Lion, this is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git
  • Like 2

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbour. Your_Lion, this is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git

That's not my name. It's spelled Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git but it's pronounced blackhawkrush. :hi:
  • Like 2

That's not my name. It's spelled Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git but it's pronounced blackhawkrush. :hi:

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy. :blush:
  • Like 2

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy. :blush:

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!
  • Like 2