And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Raymond Luxury Yacht. :hi:

Names that will live for ever

Mr Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst his fellow historians.
  • Like 2

Mr Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst his fellow historians.

he says that historically Taunton is a part of Minehead already.

He had noticed three things: Firstly, the similarity of the houses. Secondly, the similarity of the costume, and thirdly, the similarity of speech.
  • Like 2

He had noticed three things: Firstly, the similarity of the houses. Secondly, the similarity of the costume, and thirdly, the similarity of speech.

And now for something completely the same
  • Like 2

He had noticed three things... :spitwater:
  • Like 2

I've come for some free repetition of doubtful words on an inland telegram. :)
  • Like 2

A telegram? From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'.
  • Like 2

A telegram? From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'.

You let them die, then you buy another one. It's much cheaper than feeding them and that way you have a constant variety of little companions.
  • Like 2

You let them die, then you buy another one. It's much cheaper than feeding them and that way you have a constant variety of little companions.

Remember - policemen make wonderful friends
  • Like 2

Mind you, I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets, you know... :bitchslap: :bang bang: :eh: :smash:
  • Like 2

Mind you, I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets, you know... :bitchslap: :bang bang: :eh: :smash:

Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice. :clap:
  • Like 2

Other prizes include two years for breaking and entering, a crate of search warrants, a 'What's all this then?' T-shirt and a weekend for two with a skinhead of your own choice. :clap:

I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits.
  • Like 2

I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits.

:goodone: She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up.
  • Like 2

Blimey, she don't go much do she.
  • Like 2

The pump caught in my trouser leg. :huh:
  • Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees!
  • Like 2

I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees
  • Like 2

Yes, these fanatical thieves under the leadership of the so-called Mao Tse-tung. :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 2

Yes, these fanatical thieves under the leadership of the so-called Mao Tse-tung. :AlienSmiley:

I think being illegal makes it more exciting
  • Like 2

It's only a bloody parking offence. :huh:

Not gillcup! You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and you may leave this court a free man. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Not gillcup! You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and you may leave this court a free man. :fistbump:

I would particularly like to say, a very personal and sincere 'sorry' to you, m'lud, for my appalling behaviour throughout this trial
  • Like 2

I would particularly like to say, a very personal and sincere 'sorry' to you, m'lud, for my appalling behaviour throughout this trial

Oh, you don't need to guv. It's all in a days work. :cool:
  • Like 2

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it! :rage:
  • Like 2

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it! :rage:

:LOL: I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.
  • Like 2