And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Shouldn't you call the church? :unsure: Call the Church Police!

A lot of religions - no names no pack drill - do go for the poorer type of person - face it, there's more of 'em - poor people, thieves, villains, poor people without no money at all - well we don't have none of that. :tsk:

but if they'd let me wear one of those little rubber things on the end of my cock, we wouldn't be in the mess we are now

Rubber hardened and string remained confident. Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous.

Well, there's the first result and the Silly Party has held Leicester. :cheers:

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

Ah yes, ve make a little hike for, for Bideford. :bang bang:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :scared:

Malcolm, Peter, Brian Telescope, Adrian Blackpool, Rock Stoatgobbler, John Raw Vegetable, Brrrooo Norman Michael, Edward Thomas Moo and William Naaoo Smith? :huh:

You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards
  • Like 2

A lot of religions - no names no pack drill - do go for the poorer type of person - face it, there's more of 'em - poor people, thieves, villains, poor people without no money at all - well we don't have none of that. :tsk:

but if they'd let me wear one of those little rubber things on the end of my cock, we wouldn't be in the mess we are now

Rubber hardened and string remained confident. Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous.

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :scared:

Malcolm, Peter, Brian Telescope, Adrian Blackpool, Rock Stoatgobbler, John Raw Vegetable, Brrrooo Norman Michael, Edward Thomas Moo and William Naaoo Smith? :huh:

Well, it's totally untrue. Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Citizen of the World. :angel: :cool: :angel:
  • Like 2

Well, it's totally untrue. Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Citizen of the World. :angel: :cool: :angel:

It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that? I mean, you wouldn't think it was medically possible, would you? :huh:
  • Like 2

It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that? I mean, you wouldn't think it was medically possible, would you? :huh:

A fair question and one that in recent weeks 'as been much on my mind. :blink:
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question.
  • Like 2

The five seconds haven't started yet, have they? :eh:
  • Like 2

Ask me the questions, Your_Lion. I'm not afraid
  • Like 2

You've been seeing Heathcliffe? :coy:
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful. :wub:
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful. :wub:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola
  • Like 2

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

Gosh, I am glad I'm a fully qualified airline pilot. :yes:
  • Like 2

Oh, 'an aeroplane'. Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we?
  • Like 2

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings. :unsure:
  • Like 2

... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings. :unsure:

Anyway, bearing all that in mind, will you fly this plane to Luton, please?

Mr Norris's diary for the 23rd reveals the extraordinary calmness and deep inner peacefulness of his mind :

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

9.00 Set out on historic journey.

• Like 2

Mr Norris's diary for the 23rd reveals the extraordinary calmness and deep inner peacefulness of his mind :

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

The world is a beautiful place, and you must spread joy and contentment everywhere you go". And so I became a waiter
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

The world is a beautiful place, and you must spread joy and contentment everywhere you go". And so I became a waiter

Well, you certainly get good service here. :burger: :pizza: :hotdog: They really look after you, yes.
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Well, you certainly get good service here. :burger: :pizza: :hotdog: They really look after you, yes.

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :)
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :)

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.

the ones that are really ill do sport
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Oh, oh, oh Bevis, should we? :hug2:
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Sh! I think my wife is beginning to suspect something... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0189.gif
  • Like 2

7.30 Fed cat.

8.00 Breakfast.

8.30 Yes (successfully).

Sh! I think my wife is beginning to suspect something... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0189.gif

Michael Palin and Mrs. Cleese. :unsure: Eric Idle and Mrs. Palin.
  • Like 2