And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

Sounds like a little Dorset village, doesn't it?

or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer of R40 Tour Forum at home, does it? :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

Frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor . :huh:

Why, is he very rich? Is he a lord or something? :eh:

Must be a King.

He hasn't got shit all over him.

...and so, Your Majesty, we the Commons do herein crave and beseech that... :16ton: :16ton:

...you welease Wodewick! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif
  • Like 2

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer of R40 Tour Forum at home, does it? :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

Frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor . :huh:

Must be a King.

...and so, Your Majesty, we the Commons do herein crave and beseech that... :16ton: :16ton:

...you welease Wodewick! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif

A link! :ebert: It's all a bit zany, you know, a bit madcap funster.
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Here you see some Rush fans engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending. This is typical of the zany madcap world of the irresistible kooky funsters.
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Here you see some Rush fans engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending. This is typical of the zany madcap world of the irresistible kooky funsters.

Well, there's the long slow pull-out, sir, you know, the camera tracks back and back and mixes...
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Well, there's the long slow pull-out, sir, you know, the camera tracks back and back and mixes...

And now on TRF another six years of Monty Python's Flying Circus thread
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

I think none more than myself can be happier at this time than I...am. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

I think none more than myself can be happier at this time than I...am. :atickhum:

...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston.
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston.

Well, I can't make up my mind about this family. I don't think there was the sustained awfulness that we really need. :joker: :unsure: :joker:
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Well, I can't make up my mind about this family. I don't think there was the sustained awfulness that we really need. :joker: :unsure: :joker:

I think it's silly to ask Blackhawkrush what he thinks, anyway. I mean they should have asked Margaret Drabble.
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

I think it's silly to ask Blackhawkrush what he thinks, anyway. I mean they should have asked Margaret Drabble.

Well this is the whole crux of Jean-Paul Sartre's 'Roads to Freedom'.
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

And how do you get on with these French people?
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Ah, this one is for your mother! :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

Ah, this one is for your mother! :bitchslap:

Er, excuse me, um, are you suggesting eating my mother? :unsure:
  • Like 2

But she has got a wart! :eh:

Who's got a boil on the bum... boil on the botty.

what we in the medical profession call a naughty complaint.

Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break... And don't pick your nose! :tsk:
  • Like 2

Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break... And don't pick your nose! :tsk:

I wasn't picking my nose. I was scratching.

A scratch? Your arm's off!
  • Like 2

When I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to lose one, I...I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut it off. :)
  • Like 2

When I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to lose one, I...I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut it off. :)

Stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. No problem. Lovely parrot.
  • Like 2

Stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. No problem. Lovely parrot.

when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk
  • Like 2

when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk

He gets up at three o'clock ... and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.
  • Like 2

He gets up at three o'clock ... and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes. :scared:
  • Like 2

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes. :scared:

Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow
  • Like 2