And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse. :moon:

It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to TRF simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department.

She's got a big bottom

I know, but I want the girl that I marry to have...a certain...special...something... :musicnote:

the girl with the biggest tits

Oh vicar, vicar! :tsk: Never mind, never mind. Chivers, send Mary in with a new gown.

A striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. The hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids. :wub:

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you?

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about on TRF.

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ...

A good attempt there, but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swarm's Way", the first of the seven volumes. A good try, though, and very nice posture. :gumby:

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had! :rage:

They'll do anything for you. They'll go through the card. You name it, they know it. But there's one in Trondheim who can put her....

Do you want to go upstairs? :coy: ...Or have you come to arrange a holiday?

Could be, could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

Oh, Citizen of the World, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :rage:

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :D
  • Like 2

It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to TRF simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department.

She's got a big bottom

I know, but I want the girl that I marry to have...a certain...special...something... :musicnote:

Oh vicar, vicar! :tsk: Never mind, never mind. Chivers, send Mary in with a new gown.

A striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. The hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids. :wub:

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about on TRF.

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ...

A good attempt there, but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swarm's Way", the first of the seven volumes. A good try, though, and very nice posture. :gumby:

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had! :rage:

They'll do anything for you. They'll go through the card. You name it, they know it. But there's one in Trondheim who can put her....

Could be, could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

Oh, Citizen of the World, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :rage:

Another way we can drive people away from the cinema is by showing you advertisements. :D

Poets are both clean and warm and most are far above the norm. Whether here or on the roam, have a poet in every home. :blah:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Poets are both clean and warm and most are far above the norm. Whether here or on the roam, have a poet in every home. :blah:

And to start off I'm going to ask Mr Wadsworth to recite his latest offering, a little pram entitled 'I wandered lonely as a crab' and it's all about ants.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

And to start off I'm going to ask Mr Wadsworth to recite his latest offering, a little pram entitled 'I wandered lonely as a crab' and it's all about ants.

"This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand. Amen!" :angel:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

"This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand. Amen!" :angel:

My congratulations, Wilde. Your latest play is a great success. The whole of London's talking about you. :clap:
  • Like 2

He's a wobber! :boo hiss: And a wapist! :moon:

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve. Just a pair of knickers then please.

At once, Mr. Telegram Enquiry Man. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve. Just a pair of knickers then please.

Normally we try to avoid these little ... pauses ... longeurs... only dramatically he's gone down to the basement, you see....

'Course, there isn't really a basement, but he just goes off and we pretend.

• Like 1

Normally we try to avoid these little ... pauses ... longeurs... only dramatically he's gone down to the basement, you see....

There isn't an upstairs dear, it's a bungalow.
  • Like 2

Yes...but it's a kind of sitting room. :yay:
  • Like 2

And it has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :cheers:
  • Like 2

And it has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :cheers:

Oh, moto-cross! :popcorn: Quite exciting.
  • Like 2

Exciting? No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL. :banghead:
  • Like 2

Exciting? No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL. :banghead:

Well...it's not much of a subject, is it...be fair. :|
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

All right, it's a fair cop, but society is to blame.

• Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

Freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. :scared: :whipgirl: :scared:
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

Freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society. :scared: :whipgirl: :scared:

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

I'm going to operate! :gumby:
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

Oh what a great slit. :cool: Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

:o I'm afraid the Minister's fallen through the Earth's crust.
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

A spokesman for parrots said he was glad no parrots were involved.
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now. :rose:
  • Like 2

I mean be fair - Pascal

I mean be fair - Pascal

Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now. :rose:

No he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.
  • Like 2