And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Don't forget...I'm six foot five. :atickhum:

Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history. :clap:

I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Mr. Your_Lion continued his research in the Putney Public Library... :hug2:
  • Like 2

If he'd gone to the police and told them that he'd been approached by unearthly beings from the Galaxy of Andromeda, we'd have sent a man round to investigate
  • Like 2

If he'd gone to the police and told them that he'd been approached by unearthly beings from the Galaxy of Andromeda, we'd have sent a man round to investigate

Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to? Just what are the police up to? :huh:
  • Like 2

Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to? Just what are the police up to? :huh:

Kids helmets, helmets you get in toy shops, helmets you buy at Christmas. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Kids helmets, helmets you get in toy shops, helmets you buy at Christmas. :ph34r:

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang.
  • Like 2

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang.

Later on, we're going to take a look at John Wayne's latest movie, 'Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of People's Heads'
  • Like 2

Later on, we're going to take a look at John Wayne's latest movie, 'Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of People's Heads'

Yes! Coming to this cinema soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.
  • Like 2

Yes! Coming to this cinema soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.

That was a Minister of State you just threw out of the balloon. :D-13:
  • Like 2

The Canadian Minister for External Affairs fell nearly seven miles during a Liberal Conference in Ottawa about six years ago :yes:
  • Like 2

The Canadian Minister for External Affairs fell nearly seven miles during a Liberal Conference in Ottawa about six years ago :yes:

It's a dead loss. We haven't put anyone in on the job since 1625. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.
  • Like 2

Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

You'd better take the bloody lupin too. :wtf:
  • Like 2

He's having a go at the flowers now. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

He likes to press wild flowers.
  • Like 2

Get in! Get in! Get in! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent003.gif
  • Like 2

Get in! Get in! Get in! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent003.gif

Don't come that Philip Sidney bit with me. :coy:
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush. What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush. What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?
  • Like 2

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

Sounds like a little Dorset village, doesn't it?
  • Like 2

or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer of R40 Tour Forum at home, does it? :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:
  • Like 2

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer of R40 Tour Forum at home, does it? :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

Frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor . :huh:
  • Like 2

Frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor . :huh:

Why, is he very rich? Is he a lord or something? :eh:
  • Like 2

Must be a King.

He hasn't got shit all over him.

• Like 2

Must be a King.

He hasn't got shit all over him.

...and so, Your Majesty, we the Commons do herein crave and beseech that... :16ton: :16ton:
  • Like 2