And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

But she has got a wart! :eh:

Who's got a boil on the bum... boil on the botty.

what we in the medical profession call a naughty complaint.

Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break... And don't pick your nose! :tsk:

I wasn't picking my nose. I was scratching.

A scratch? Your arm's off!

When I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to lose one, I...I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut it off. :)

Stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. No problem. Lovely parrot.

when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk

He gets up at three o'clock ... and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes. :scared:

Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow

No, no, it's er, Ipswich. :P Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break... And don't pick your nose! :tsk:

When I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to lose one, I...I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut it off. :)

Stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. No problem. Lovely parrot.

when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk

He gets up at three o'clock ... and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow

No, no, it's er, Ipswich. :P

Not any more Lady Blackhawkrush... the line's been closed.
  • Like 2

Oh, this is most inconvenient. :coy:
  • Like 2

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our bombing... sorry..
  • Like 2

But now over to the exploding version of the 'Blue Danube'.
  • Like 2

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. :syrinx:
  • Like 2

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. :syrinx:

What a terrible way to end a series. Why couldn't it end with something like this? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance007.gif
  • Like 2

What a terrible way to end a series. Why couldn't it end with something like this? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance007.gif

And next, gentlemen and ladies, here at the Peephole Club for the very first time, a very big welcome please for the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs. :clap:
  • Like 2

And next, gentlemen and ladies, here at the Peephole Club for the very first time, a very big welcome please for the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs. :clap:

He can't come!
  • Like 2

Yes, he went for a tinkle. :eyeroll:

No. There is no such thing as a urine bank.

If they had all those dials in the toilet... there wouldn't be room for anything else, would there.
  • Like 2

If they had all those dials in the toilet... there wouldn't be room for anything else, would there.

This new learning amazes me, Sir. Bedevere. :blink:
  • Like 2

This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body
  • Like 2

This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body

Somebody. In this room. Must the murderer be. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Er, she just fell on ... on to the dagger. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif
  • Like 2

Er, she just fell on ... on to the dagger. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A. T. Great! :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

My you're clever Blackhawkrush. He'd certainly taken me in
  • Like 2

No, I'm...er...I'm from the ballet. The US Government Ballet. :coy:
  • Like 2

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance011.gif
  • Like 2

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance011.gif

Well that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence.
  • Like 2

Oh! Oh, well, in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Oh! Oh, well, in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I'd like to assure you that you would be never treated that way if you posted on The Sense o"Clock News
  • Like 2

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I'd like to assure you that you would be never treated that way if you posted on The Sense o"Clock News

We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy. :cool:
  • Like 2

We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy. :cool:

The first thing that Dr. Blackhawkrush came up with was that the penguin has a much smaller brain than the man. This postulate formed the fundamental basis of all of his thinking and remained with him until the Clockwork Angels tour. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2