And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

suddenly I came over all peckish

But you just said coffee. :coffee: Here, he said it again!

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :D

Ah, those were the days. :fury:

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you. :no:

I don't believe you, sir.

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. :scared:

After all, they're not meant to be luxury flats.

Well, at least the poet's been installed

Mr. Keats, Mr. Keats, please leave immediately. :tsk:

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0019.gif Right let's have a ding dong...

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

Bing fiddle fiddle tiddle tiddle

Bing fiddle tiddle tiddle BONG!

You've injured Mr. Stools! :o

He was not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize their opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone, spitting teeth and fragments of gum into a ring which had become one man's hell and Citizen of the World's glory.

Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue. :notworthy:

He sounds a notowious cwiminal.

He's an ex-CIA man. He's not a ballet dancer. :wtf:

He didn't have a duelling scar just here ... and a hook? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

:no: That'll be Ray Baxter and the boys and girls from "Tomorrow's World."

Sounds a bit funny if you ask me ... playing doubles with five people... :huh:
  • Like 2

suddenly I came over all peckish

But you just said coffee. :coffee: Here, he said it again!

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :D

Ah, those were the days. :fury:

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you. :no:

I don't believe you, sir.

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. :scared:

After all, they're not meant to be luxury flats.

Well, at least the poet's been installed

Mr. Keats, Mr. Keats, please leave immediately. :tsk:

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0019.gif Right let's have a ding dong...

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

Bing fiddle fiddle tiddle tiddle

Bing fiddle tiddle tiddle BONG!

You've injured Mr. Stools! :o

He was not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize their opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone, spitting teeth and fragments of gum into a ring which had become one man's hell and Citizen of the World's glory.

Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue. :notworthy:

He sounds a notowious cwiminal.

He's an ex-CIA man. He's not a ballet dancer. :wtf:

He didn't have a duelling scar just here ... and a hook? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

:no: That'll be Ray Baxter and the boys and girls from "Tomorrow's World."

Sounds a bit funny if you ask me ... playing doubles with five people... :huh:

Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:

He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.
  • Like 2

He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.

if I went 'round saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
  • Like 2

if I went 'round saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

He'll be the ruination of her :eyeroll: rhythm method. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

He'll be the ruination of her :eyeroll: rhythm method.

'It's all for the good of the country' he used to say.
  • Like 2

He's a biochemist in Sutton. :gumby: He's married to Shirley... :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

...and him with a wooden leg, I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise...
  • Like 2

...and him with a wooden leg, I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise...

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have... :kisshug:
  • Like 2

That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have... :kisshug:

I didn't like the others, they were all too flat
  • Like 2

Oh, I don't like him. Do you know what I mean? All men are the same. :|
  • Like 2

The whole problem of Whicker Island is here in a nutshell. There are just too many Whickers.
  • Like 2

The whole problem of Whicker Island is here in a nutshell. There are just too many Whickers.

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.
  • Like 2

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Well I was shocked. But, er... gradually I came to feel that I was more at ease ... with other mice. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Well I was shocked. But, er... gradually I came to feel that I was more at ease ... with other mice. :unsure:

No, that's sheep you've got there. :baabaa: :baabaa: A bit of a puzzle, really. I mean it's (a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and (b) it isn't going to fit into a trap.
  • Like 2

No, that's sheep you've got there. :baabaa: :baabaa: A bit of a puzzle, really. I mean it's (a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and (b) it isn't going to fit into a trap.

He's that most dangerous of animals, a clever sheep!
  • Like 2

I only hope he don't go on the carpet. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

I only hope he don't go on the carpet.

I should use the longest BBC rope. That would be a good idea I would imagine. :yes:
  • Like 2

I should use the longest BBC rope. That would be a good idea I would imagine. :yes:

Bring back hanging and go into rope. :madra:
  • Like 2

Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion. :unsure:
  • Like 2

A telegram? ... From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'.
  • Like 2

A telegram? ... From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'.

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

People were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.
  • Like 2

People were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.

This blood is mine! :spitwater: You stole it out of my body, didn't you?
  • Like 2

This blood is mine! :spitwater: You stole it out of my body, didn't you?

:hi: Welcome to another edition of Blood, Devastation, Death War and Horror, and later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening.
  • Like 2