And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well we'll be leaving on January 22nd and taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North

And we apologize to viewers of "Njorl's Saga" who may be confused by some of the references to North Malden. :eyeroll:

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream.

Does it start with a goodnight kiss? :bitchslap:

You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.

I can wait for you no longer. :hug2: You must be mine, utterly.

I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you,...

No, I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M. :outtahere:

Oh you're no fun anymore.

Ah, yes. Try Mr. Barnard, room 12. :coy:

I came here for an argument!

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the music!
  • Like 2

Well we'll be leaving on January 22nd and taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North

And we apologize to viewers of "Njorl's Saga" who may be confused by some of the references to North Malden. :eyeroll:

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream.

Well, as I was telling Saltomortale and Your_Lion earlier, things are pretty bad at the "Music of the Spheres" at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :guitar: :NP: :guitar:
  • Like 2

Well, as I was telling Saltomortale and Your_Lion earlier, things are pretty bad at the "Music of the Spheres" at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :guitar: :NP: :guitar:

The member accepted this in the spirit of healthy criticism, but denied that he had ever been naughty with a choir boy. Angry shouts of 'What about the Watermelon then?' were ordered then by the speaker to be stricken from the record and put into a brown paper bag in the lavvy.
  • Like 2

The member accepted this in the spirit of healthy criticism, but denied that he had ever been naughty with a choir boy. Angry shouts of 'What about the Watermelon then?' were ordered then by the speaker to be stricken from the record and put into a brown paper bag in the lavvy.

With a melon?
  • Like 2

With a melon?

Not in this part of Esher. :tsk:
  • Like 2

With a melon?

Some youngsters, on the other hand, are attracted to it by its very illegality. It's like murder - make a thing illegal and it acquires a mystique.
  • Like 2

With a melon?

Some youngsters, on the other hand, are attracted to it by its very illegality. It's like murder - make a thing illegal and it acquires a mystique.

We don't seem to be doing anything illegal. We're paying for the watch. :banghead:
  • Like 2

With a melon?

We don't seem to be doing anything illegal. We're paying for the watch. :banghead:

right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....yes, right-oh, bye-bye mother :unsure:
  • Like 2

With a melon?

right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....yes, right-oh, bye-bye mother :unsure:

our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah
  • Like 2

With a melon?

our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah

Big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse. :moon:
  • Like 2

It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to TRF simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department.
  • Like 2

It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to TRF simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department.

She's got a big bottom

I know, but I want the girl that I marry to have...a certain...special...something... :musicnote:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

I know, but I want the girl that I marry to have...a certain...special...something... :musicnote:

the girl with the biggest tits
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Oh vicar, vicar! :tsk: Never mind, never mind. Chivers, send Mary in with a new gown.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Oh vicar, vicar! :tsk: Never mind, never mind. Chivers, send Mary in with a new gown.

A striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. The hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids. :wub:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

A striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. The hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids. :wub:

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you?
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about on TRF.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about on TRF.

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ...
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

The sunsoot... the siunsiett... the sunset! .. the sunset... waas... was was... the sunset was... deeing ... d ... ying dying... o ... over... the ... hile ... hiel... heels ... halls ... hills! of... slow ... Sol ... way ... Firth... The... love piper... the lone piper... the lone piper... on... the ... bait ... ly ... ments ...

A good attempt there, but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swarm's Way", the first of the seven volumes. A good try, though, and very nice posture. :gumby:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

A good attempt there, but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swarm's Way", the first of the seven volumes. A good try, though, and very nice posture. :gumby:

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had! :rage:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had! :rage:

They'll do anything for you. They'll go through the card. You name it, they know it. But there's one in Trondheim who can put her....
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

They'll do anything for you. They'll go through the card. You name it, they know it. But there's one in Trondheim who can put her....

Do you want to go upstairs? :coy: ...Or have you come to arrange a holiday?
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Could be, could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom

Could be, could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

Oh, Citizen of the World, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :rage:
  • Like 2