And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

What's wrong with fruit? You think you know it all, eh?

As in lettuces, radishes, cucumber? :gumby:

Pretty strong meat there from blackhawkrush who is saying, of course, that ultimately materialism, in this case the Webb's Wonder lettuce, must destroy us all.

The five seconds haven't started yet have they? Only we don't know the question. :huh:
  • Like 2

Pretty strong meat there from blackhawkrush who is saying, of course, that ultimately materialism, in this case the Webb's Wonder lettuce, must destroy us all.

The five seconds haven't started yet have they? Only we don't know the question. :huh:

Five, four, three, two, one, zero! Right! :16ton:
  • Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them
  • Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them

Quite frankly I'm against people who give vent to their loquacity by extraneous bombastic circumlocution. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Quite frankly I'm against people who give vent to their loquacity by extraneous bombastic circumlocution. :tsk:

:yes: A deliberate attempt at cheap sensationalism.
  • Like 2

Come on then love...drop 'em. :drool:
  • Like 2

First they drop cabbages instead of decent bombs and now they're doing very silly things in one of the most vital areas of the war. :moon: :chickendance: :moon:
  • Like 2

First they drop cabbages instead of decent bombs and now they're doing very silly things in one of the most vital areas of the war. :moon: :chickendance: :moon:

If you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry. :yes:
  • Like 2

If you really want a regiment of the line that is really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for the Durham Light Infantry. :yes:

...with their famous close order swanning about. :coy: :coy: :coy:
  • Like 2

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann
  • Like 2

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

... Oh I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:
  • Like 2

... Oh I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

Waiter, this conversation isn't very good. :(
  • Like 2

In the old days we used to find things to say, like 'pass the sugar'... or, 'that's my flannel', but in the last ten or fifteen years there just hasn't seemed to be anything to say :huh:
  • Like 2

In the old days we used to find things to say, like 'pass the sugar'... or, 'that's my flannel', but in the last ten or fifteen years there just hasn't seemed to be anything to say :huh:

Say no more, say no more :hug2: know whatahmean, nudge, nudge?
  • Like 2

You promised you'd tell us about pointed sticks.
  • Like 2

I'll offer you a poke in the eye. :poke:
  • Like 2

And that's not all. Three fabulous new prizes have just been added, a four-month supply of interesting undergarments, a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendor, complete with silly walk.
  • Like 2

And that's not all. Three fabulous new prizes have just been added, a four-month supply of interesting undergarments, a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendor, complete with silly walk.

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard, so it goes in my sack. And by an old rule of the forum, all the other silver trophies also go in my sack.
  • Like 2

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard, so it goes in my sack. And by an old rule of the forum, all the other silver trophies also go in my sack.

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :bitchslap: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carats.
  • Like 2

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :bitchslap: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carats.

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.
  • Like 2

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.
  • Like 2

Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.
  • Like 2

Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Well, it'll all fit in here - it's top-class excrement.

• Like 3