And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Chief Running Elk - him kill buffalo with bare hands. :cool:

Me ... heap dizzy.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :smash:

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Your_Lion has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a loony!

A viewer from Random Samples pointed out correctly that the entire panel here are loonies. :chickendance:

Well there's a swing here to the Silly Party...but how big a swing I'm not going to tell you.

:bitchslap: Now if you don't tell me the joke, I shall hit you properly.

No, no, no, don't tell me. I'm keen to guess.

If you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer! :hockeygoon: :blink: :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :smash:

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Your_Lion has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a loony!

A viewer from Random Samples pointed out correctly that the entire panel here are loonies. :chickendance:

Well there's a swing here to the Silly Party...but how big a swing I'm not going to tell you.

If you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer! :hockeygoon: :blink: :hockeygoon:

Cardinal, give the rack oh dear give the rack a turn. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase. :codger:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase. :codger:

Well, now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian.
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Well, now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian.

"Be a shame if someone was to set fire to them." :smoke:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Oh, blackhawkrush, don't be so sentimental. Things explode every day.
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Yes, it was the middle one. :) :( :)
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Ken Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :clap:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from TRF people. :angel: :( :angel:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from TRF people. :angel: :( :angel:

And how do you get on with these TRF people? .....Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they?
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

And how do you get on with these TRF people? .....Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they?

A forum inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

An forum inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream.

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell.
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

A forum inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream.

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell.

When Ken is in a really deep sleep like this one, the only way to wake him up is to saw his head off.
  • Like 2

You will get expenses. :fistbump:

and claim reasonable wear and tear as allowable professional expenses under paragraph 335C...

You unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.
  • Like 2

and claim reasonable wear and tear as allowable professional expenses under paragraph 335C...

You unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

Good evening and welcome to 'Stake Your Claim'. First this evening we have with us Mr Norman Voles of Gravesend who claims he wrote all Shakespeare's works. Mr Voles, I understand you claim that you wrote all those plays normally attributed to Shakespeare?
  • Like 2

Good evening and welcome to 'Stake Your Claim'. First this evening we have with us Mr Norman Voles of Gravesend who claims he wrote all Shakespeare's works. Mr Voles, I understand you claim that you wrote all those plays normally attributed to Shakespeare?

Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquoi. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Now do the bit about 'Alas poor Yorick ...' http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif
  • Like 2

Now do the bit about 'Alas poor Yorick ...' http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful... :spitwater:
  • Like 2

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful... :spitwater:

Hey, I didn't even eat the mousse. :huh:
  • Like 2

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

Yes. She's an unpredictable sort. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

Yes. She's an unpredictable sort. :whipgirl:

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ... sorry I can't think of anything.
  • Like 2