And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

He's okay, he sleeps all night :zzz: and he works all day. :hug2:

What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it!

what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.

You're not supposed to go mad till 1800. :tsk:

Now here is a time check: It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing.

Good Lord, is that the time? Oh my goodness, I must close for lunch. :outtahere: :bacon:

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.
  • Like 2

What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it!

what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.

Good Lord, is that the time? Oh my goodness, I must close for lunch. :outtahere: :bacon:

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Look, get out, you old rat-bag. Buzz off and shut up. :hi:
  • Like 2

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!
  • Like 2

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Oh ho......yes. Cheerful and violent. I remember blackhawkrush was very keen on boxing, until he learned to walk, then he took up putting the boot in the groin.
  • Like 2

Oh ho......yes. Cheerful and violent. I remember blackhawkrush was very keen on boxing, until he learned to walk, then he took up putting the boot in the groin.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy?
  • Like 2

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy?

Yes, we in The Rush Forum have been using wands for almost a year now. You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs.
  • Like 2

Yes, we in The Rush Forum have been using wands for almost a year now. You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs.

With me now is Mr. Your Lion of West Hartlepool who is totally invisible. :unsure:
  • Like 2

With me now is Mr. Your Lion of West Hartlepool who is totally invisible. :unsure:

If they can't see you, they can't get you.
  • Like 2

Mr. Johnson's son Kevin, he don't go out anymore. He comes back from wrestling and locks himself in his room. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Mr. Johnson's son Kevin, he don't go out anymore. He comes back from wrestling and locks himself in his room. :atickhum:

I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945.
  • Like 2

Our bed is plenty big enough for three ...
  • Like 2

it is in fact sixty foot long
  • Like 2

Have you got all the stuffing up one end? :|
  • Like 2

I said keep the questions simple! :gumby:
  • Like 2

I said keep the questions simple! :gumby:

What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?
  • Like 2

Chief Running Elk - him kill buffalo with bare hands. :cool:

It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.
  • Like 2

It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

I see, I see, I...er...I...er...I...er...I can't think of anything to say about it. :blink:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :smash:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :smash:

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Your_Lion has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a loony!
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Your_Lion has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a loony!

A viewer from Random Samples pointed out correctly that the entire panel here are loonies. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

A viewer from Random Samples pointed out correctly that the entire panel here are loonies. :chickendance:

Well there's a swing here to the Silly Party...but how big a swing I'm not going to tell you.
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

Well there's a swing here to the Silly Party...but how big a swing I'm not going to tell you.

:bitchslap: Now if you don't tell me the joke, I shall hit you properly.
  • Like 2

Me ... heap dizzy.

:bitchslap: Now if you don't tell me the joke, I shall hit you properly.

No, no, no, don't tell me. I'm keen to guess.
  • Like 2