And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You will get expenses. :fistbump:

and claim reasonable wear and tear as allowable professional expenses under paragraph 335C...

You unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

and claim reasonable wear and tear as allowable professional expenses under paragraph 335C...

You unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

Good evening and welcome to 'Stake Your Claim'. First this evening we have with us Mr Norman Voles of Gravesend who claims he wrote all Shakespeare's works. Mr Voles, I understand you claim that you wrote all those plays normally attributed to Shakespeare?

Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquoi. :atickhum:

Now do the bit about 'Alas poor Yorick ...' http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful... :spitwater:

Hey, I didn't even eat the mousse. :huh:

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

'Tis but a scratch.

Yes. She's an unpredictable sort. :whipgirl:

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ... sorry I can't think of anything.

Likes games 'eh? :hug2: Knew she would. Likes games 'eh? :hug2: She's been around a bit, been around?
  • Like 2

Good evening and welcome to 'Stake Your Claim'. First this evening we have with us Mr Norman Voles of Gravesend who claims he wrote all Shakespeare's works. Mr Voles, I understand you claim that you wrote all those plays normally attributed to Shakespeare?

Now do the bit about 'Alas poor Yorick ...' http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif

But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful... :spitwater:

'Tis but a scratch.

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ... sorry I can't think of anything.

Likes games 'eh? :hug2: Knew she would. Likes games 'eh? :hug2: She's been around a bit, been around?

Well, those are the rules, that's the game, we'll be back again same time next week :hi:
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

Well, those are the rules, that's the game, we'll be back again same time next week :hi:

I can't even get it started. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

If any of you at home have any ideas about how to get this exciting saga started again here's the address to write to:

Help the Exciting Icelandic Saga, Video Vertigo, The Rush Forum

• Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

If any of you at home have any ideas about how to get this exciting saga started again here's the address to write to:

I come about your advert. :gumby:
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

I come about your advert. :gumby:

Yes. I saw your advert in the bolour supplement.
  • Like 2

What news flom Prymouth? :popcorn:

oh yes know Coronworl very well. Went to school there, mother and father live there, ah yes. Go many weekend parties and polo playing cards in blidge club. Belong many clubs in Coronworld.

You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me. :rage:
  • Like 2

oh yes know Coronworl very well. Went to school there, mother and father live there, ah yes. Go many weekend parties and polo playing cards in blidge club. Belong many clubs in Coronworld.

You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me. :rage:

Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings. :kisshug:
  • Like 2

Nah nah. Its just restin'.

• Like 3

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.
  • Like 2

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.

our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!
  • Like 2

Yes, after breakfast. :codger:
  • Like 2

The stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari.
  • Like 2

The stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari.

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken.
  • Like 2

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken.

After five years they give me a brush.
  • Like 2

Well, people keep taking your hairdryer on every turn. :coy:
  • Like 2

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day
  • Like 2

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day

They wouldn't give it to us if we didn't pay for it, would they... eh? :huh:
  • Like 2

But here, an immersion heater for the hot-water tank costs six billion pounds. :wtf:
  • Like 2

But here, an immersion heater for the hot-water tank costs six billion pounds. :wtf:

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas.

I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge.

• Like 2

What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all his fridges, to be with us tonight.
  • Like 2

What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all his fridges, to be with us tonight.

No, super...well, er...I think it shows I'm human, don't you? :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 2

No, super...well, er...I think it shows I'm human, don't you? :AlienSmiley:

He wasna so much a man as... a blancmange! :o
  • Like 2