And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

For readers at home, the answer is coming up on your screens. Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.

Better get a bucket

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture... There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. :yay:

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats

Clearly, the TRF public's view is a hostile one. :outtahere:

It's no good bottling these things up, Brian. If you feel them you must say them or you'll just go mad...

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...'

This kind of incoherent behaviour is really beginning to catch on down-under.

Gentlemen, at six o'clock I want every man-Bruce of you in the Sydney Harbour Bridge room to take a glass of sherry with the flying philosopher, Bruce, and I call upon you, padre, to close the meeting with a prayer.

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen
  • Like 2

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

For readers at home, the answer is coming up on your screens. Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.

Better get a bucket

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture... There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats

It's no good bottling these things up, Brian. If you feel them you must say them or you'll just go mad...

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...'

Gentlemen, at six o'clock I want every man-Bruce of you in the Sydney Harbour Bridge room to take a glass of sherry with the flying philosopher, Bruce, and I call upon you, padre, to close the meeting with a prayer.

O Lord, ooh, You are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. But You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen

Oh, don't grovel! :bitchslap: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Oh, don't grovel! :bitchslap: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

Oh, you're no fun anymore.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

I knew I'd disturb you ... I knew I'd disturb you ... It always happens ... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with... :(
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

I knew I'd disturb you ... I knew I'd disturb you ... It always happens ... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with... :(

We interrupt this thread to annoy you and make things generally irritating for you.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

We interrupt this thread to annoy you and make things generally irritating for you.

Are you nervy, irritable, depressed, tired of life? :fury: Keep it up.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

There's a dead bishop on the landing. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling.

...who, when he seemed about to recover, suddenly felt the icy hand of death upon him.
  • Like 2

It's a 'Mr. Death' or something. He's come about the reaping?

Tell him I've already got one. :scared: :whipgirl: :scared:

... still, it's worth it for the dung, isn't it?
  • Like 2

Oh, shut up! We're sick to death with the stench of them. :moon:
  • Like 2

I use a body rub called Halitosis to make my breath seem sweet.
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

You're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Kastner. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :coy:
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

You're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Kastner. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :coy:

Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism.
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism.

Well it's sort of 'Ello squire, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?'
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

Well it's sort of 'Ello squire, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?'

THAT'S WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! NO! NO! BAD! BAD! :smash:
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!

You try that with a pineapple down your windpipe.
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

There may be ... a little delay. :scared:
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

No... No time to lose.
  • Like 2

dear sweet Victor

No... No time to lose.

Not working fast enough? Well, there's an answer for that.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent001.gif
  • Like 2