And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites of the Colwyn Bay Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites Club. :chickendance: :Alex: :gumby:

A toilet requisite-t-t-t-t-t... Would you like to try this, sir. It's our very very latest

Have you finished in there yet? :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites of the Colwyn Bay Massed Pipes and Toilet Requisites Club. :chickendance: :Alex: :gumby:

A toilet requisite-t-t-t-t-t... Would you like to try this, sir. It's our very very latest

I've finished cutting... cutting... cutting your hair.
  • Like 2

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment...
  • Like 2

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment...

:hi: Yes, well done, Mrs. Nesbitt of York, spotted the loony in 1.8 seconds.
  • Like 2

Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.
  • Like 2

Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

Oh Robert, I thought you loved me. :(
  • Like 2

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to post. Has anyone anything else to post?
  • Like 2

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to post. Has anyone anything else to post?

Time enough I think for a piece of wood.
  • Like 2

They dressed me up like this! :wtf:
  • Like 2

Now, what is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. .. is it a Flemish merchant?
  • Like 2

Now, what is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. .. is it a Flemish merchant?

I don't know. Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all
  • Like 2

I don't know. Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all

Meanwhile, at Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, at Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.

A :moose: . A :moose: . My kingdom for a :moose: .
  • Like 2

You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together
  • Like 2

...will you shut that bloody dancing up! :rage:
  • Like 2

We apologize most sincerely to those of you who had opened this thread under the impression that it was in any way connected with the television program, "Monty Python's Flying Circus". This was due to an error in the development stage of the website. This thread is in fact called, "Pleasures of the Dance", a collection of Norwegian carpenter songs compiled by Oscar Tritt.

• Like 2

We apologize most sincerely to those of you who had opened this thread under the impression that it was in any way connected with the television program, "Monty Python's Flying Circus". This was due to an error in the development stage of the website. This thread is in fact called, "Pleasures of the Dance", a collection of Norwegian carpenter songs compiled by Oscar Tritt.

Disgusting!...But more interesting.
  • Like 2

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you?
  • Like 2

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you?

Deirdre, that's my wife, er, particularly looked forward to it on account of her feet.
  • Like 2

Well, you'd better see Mr Bounder about that. :chickendance:

He said he couldn't wait any longer, sir.

He's a wobber...and a wapist. :tsk:

Some people do talk in the most extraordinary way.

I will not buy this tobacconist's, it is scratched. :bang bang: :codger:
  • Like 2