And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things and the bad things, finding laughter and fun wherever they go - it is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins. For it is they who were run over by Alex Diamond ... international crime fighter and playboy ... fast-moving ... tough-talking ... and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man ... Dr Emile Koning ... doctor ... surgeon ... proctologist ... and selfless fighter against human suffering, whose doorbell was the one above the hero of our story tonight ...Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere! Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere ... or rather, the story of his daughter ... For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of ... the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ... Len Hanky! Chiropodist, voyeur, hen-teaser. The man of whom the chairman of Fiat once said...

..."Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers."

:o I do apologize for that last...well I hesitate to call it a post...but I had no idea.

Oh, no need to apologize, it doesn't worry me.

I know and I'm grateful. I'd like to apologize too to the prosecuting counsel for dragging him in here morning after morning in such lovely weather.

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. Temperatures about average for the time of year. :sundog:
  • Like 2

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things and the bad things, finding laughter and fun wherever they go - it is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins. For it is they who were run over by Alex Diamond ... international crime fighter and playboy ... fast-moving ... tough-talking ... and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man ... Dr Emile Koning ... doctor ... surgeon ... proctologist ... and selfless fighter against human suffering, whose doorbell was the one above the hero of our story tonight ...Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere! Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere ... or rather, the story of his daughter ... For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of ... the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ... Len Hanky! Chiropodist, voyeur, hen-teaser. The man of whom the chairman of Fiat once said...

..."Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers."

:o I do apologize for that last...well I hesitate to call it a post...but I had no idea.

I know and I'm grateful. I'd like to apologize too to the prosecuting counsel for dragging him in here morning after morning in such lovely weather.

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. Temperatures about average for the time of year. :sundog:

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.
  • Like 2

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.

Your Majesty is like a dose of clap. :outtahere:
  • Like 3

must be a king....He hasn't got shit all over him.
  • Like 2

The incomparably superior human being, Harry Fink. :cool:
  • Like 2

Look at him laughing... ooh, he's a chirpy little fellow. Isn't he a chirpy little fellow ... eh? eh?
  • Like 2

Look at him laughing... ooh, he's a chirpy little fellow. Isn't he a chirpy little fellow ... eh? eh?

Today, I hear the robin sing! :geddy:
  • Like 2

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,

Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.

To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away,

And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

• Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen, the World of History is proud to present the premiere of TRF's re-enactment of 'The Battle of Pearl Harbour'. :clap:
  • Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen, the World of History is proud to present the premiere of TRF's re-enactment of 'The Battle of Pearl Harbour'. :clap:

Me heap big fan 73. :notworthy: She fine actress.
  • Like 2

Hi Scarrie! Oh, sorry. Hi Stocky! Oh - I'm sorry again. Oh, Blackhawkrush. I'm just unhappy with this line. Hey, can I do it all sort of kooky, like this? Hi Scottie!
  • Like 2

Hi Scarrie! Oh, sorry. Hi Stocky! Oh - I'm sorry again. Oh, Blackhawkrush. I'm just unhappy with this line. Hey, can I do it all sort of kooky, like this? Hi Scottie!

That nice Mr. Heath would never allow that. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Trade Union leaders - I would say this - we've done our part. Now, on behalf of the community, we have a right to expect you, the Trade Union leaders, to do yours.
  • Like 2

Trade Union leaders - I would say this - we've done our part. Now, on behalf of the community, we have a right to expect you, the Trade Union leaders, to do yours.

Good Lord, you're not suggesting we should tax... thingy? :o
  • Like 2

Lemon curry?
  • Like 2

Lemon curry?

Well, it's got some rat in it.
  • Like 2

:drool: Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you...er...get me another one?

:drool: Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you...er...get me another one?

Well I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons Mr Blackhawkrush

No! They'd be useless! :burger: :huh: :hotdog:
  • Like 2

Oh.... Um, look, if we built this large wooden badger...
  • Like 2

Sort of nice and woody type of thing. :wub:
  • Like 3

If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
  • Like 2

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please. :blink:
  • Like 2

Well I've got to stop you there Block I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. From America, will you welcome please a Chippendale writing desk. :clap:
  • Like 2

Well I've got to stop you there Block I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. From America, will you welcome please a Chippendale writing desk. :clap:

every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.
  • Like 2