And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You just got that out of your pocket. Well, what's in it anyway... :smoke:

It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now.

Quite frankly, I think the central pillar system may need strengthening a bit.

Mr D.P Gumby is appearing as a central tunnel support on the new Victoria line.

Don't be a fool, Tony, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies. You wouldn't stand a chance.

I'll throw them under a camel.

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the thread there, as some of the posts which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of the SOCN posters. Though not to me, I can tell you. :hockeygoon:

Because of the unsuitability of the thread, TRF will be replacing it with a scene from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958

I'd like to complain about people who hold things up by complaining about people complaining. It's about time something was done about it. :smash:

If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother.
  • Like 2

It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now.

Don't be a fool, Tony, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies. You wouldn't stand a chance.

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the thread there, as some of the posts which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of the SOCN posters. Though not to me, I can tell you. :hockeygoon:

Because of the unsuitability of the thread, TRF will be replacing it with a scene from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958

I'd like to complain about people who hold things up by complaining about people complaining. It's about time something was done about it. :smash:

And no shot at all...a superb display of inertia there. :clap:
  • Like 2

Coventry City has never won the FA Cup. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Well you must be tired, it's a long way from Coventry, isn't it?
  • Like 2

Yeah, I got the 8:55 Pullman Express from King's Cross and missed that bit around Hornchurch. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Yeah, I got the 8:55 Pullman Express from King's Cross and missed that bit around Hornchurch. :cheers:

Hardly daring to believe, blackhawkrush led his expedition on to the 3.47. Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow
  • Like 2

Hardly daring to believe, blackhawkrush led his expedition on to the 3.47. Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat blackhawkrush's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif
  • Like 2

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat blackhawkrush's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities
  • Like 2

it is dark for eight months of the year, and it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat. Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities

Fishy fishy fish. Where did my fish go??

• Like 3

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes...and Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr Badger helped him by looking under the ground. :unsure:
  • Like 2

He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes...and Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr Badger helped him by looking under the ground. :unsure:

it's common sense really. If they can't see you, they can't get you.
  • Like 2

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheeps' bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

One thing is for sure; a sheep is not a creature of the air. They have enormous difficulty in the comparatively simple act of perchin'. As you see. As for flight, its body is totally unadapted to the problems of aviation. Trouble is, sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it.

• Like 2

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheeps' bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

One thing is for sure; a sheep is not a creature of the air. They have enormous difficulty in the comparatively simple act of perchin'. As you see. As for flight, its body is totally unadapted to the problems of aviation. Trouble is, sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it.

I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump, straight up in the air and across the Channel. :baabaa:
  • Like 2

I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump, straight up in the air and across the Channel. :baabaa:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this show has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.
  • Like 2

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this show has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

Oh, yes. Oh, incidentally your film's won a prize... :moon: :codger: :moon:
  • Like 2

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.
  • Like 2

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police. :wtf:
  • Like 2

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell. The end.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen002.gif

• Like 2

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell. The end.

Mind you, I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets, you know... :hug2: This just happens to be one of the little perks.
  • Like 2

Mind you, I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets, you know... :hug2: This just happens to be one of the little perks.

It's the uniform that puts them off, that and my bad breath.
  • Like 2

Say, have you tried using Crelm toothpaste? :D
  • Like 2

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari. :outtahere:

How about something a little more musky? This one's called Mimmo. :digi:
  • Like 2

How about something a little more musky? This one's called Mimmo. :digi:

What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name
  • Like 2