And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes, I'm sorry, I can't say the letter "B" :blush:

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two answers have very little of the discursive quality about them.

Look I came here for an argument.

• Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two answers have very little of the discursive quality about them.

...T's...ight. ;)
  • Like 2

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the music!
  • Like 2

You want to complain but I've only had these shoes three days and already my feet hurt...

• Like 2

You want to complain but I've only had these shoes three days and already my feet hurt...

He has given us......His shoe! the shoe is a sign. Let us follow His example.
  • Like 2

Yes, that's right, size eight, yes. :notworthy: :angel: :notworthy:
  • Like 2

If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as the man and then compare the relative brain sizes, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it was.
  • Like 2

If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as the man and then compare the relative brain sizes, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it was.

Quiet please. It's not adjusted yet. :smash:
  • Like 2

Quiet please. It's not adjusted yet. :smash:

Shut your bloody gob! I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police.
  • Like 2

This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No one must be asked by me to leave the room. No, no one must ask the room to leave. I ... I ... ask the room shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everyone must leave the room... as it is... with them in it. Phew. Understand?
  • Like 3

This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No one must be asked by me to leave the room. No, no one must ask the room to leave. I ... I ... ask the room shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everyone must leave the room... as it is... with them in it. Phew. Understand?

No, I'm just not understanding banter at all well today. Give us it slower. :huh:
  • Like 3

No, I'm just not understanding banter at all well today. Give us it slower. :huh:

'Ooo, Ah lahk a nice tune, 'yer forced to! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

'Ooo, Ah lahk a nice tune, 'yer forced to! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Tschaikowsky. Was he the tortured soul who poured out his immortal longings into dignified passages of stately music, or was he just an old poof who wrote tunes?
  • Like 2

Tschaikowsky. Was he the tortured soul who poured out his immortal longings into dignified passages of stately music, or was he just an old poof who wrote tunes?

I'm trying to finish this stinking tune. :guitar: It's driving me spare...so shut up!
  • Like 2

I'm trying to finish this stinking tune. :guitar: It's driving me spare...so shut up!

This man is blackhawkrush... writer of posts. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest post in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing.
  • Like 2

This man is blackhawkrush... writer of posts. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest post in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing.

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh? Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

:16ton: He was only 47.
  • Like 2

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

How about that punch line, eh?...Oh, you know what I mean - oh...oh...really. :LMAO:
  • Like 2

How about that punch line, eh?...Oh, you know what I mean - oh...oh...really. :LMAO:

That joke was Britain's entry for this year's Rubber Mac of Zurich Award. :clap:
  • Like 2

That joke was Britain's entry for this year's Rubber Mac of Zurich Award. :clap:

It was obvious that this joke was lethal...no one could read it and live ...
  • Like 2

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things and the bad things, finding laughter and fun wherever they go - it is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins. For it is they who were run over by Alex Diamond ... international crime fighter and playboy ... fast-moving ... tough-talking ... and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man ... Dr Emile Koning ... doctor ... surgeon ... proctologist ... and selfless fighter against human suffering, whose doorbell was the one above the hero of our story tonight ...Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere! Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere ... or rather, the story of his daughter ... For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of ... the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ... Len Hanky! Chiropodist, voyeur, hen-teaser. The man of whom the chairman of Fiat once said...
  • Like 3

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things and the bad things, finding laughter and fun wherever they go - it is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins. For it is they who were run over by Alex Diamond ... international crime fighter and playboy ... fast-moving ... tough-talking ... and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man ... Dr Emile Koning ... doctor ... surgeon ... proctologist ... and selfless fighter against human suffering, whose doorbell was the one above the hero of our story tonight ...Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere! Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere ... or rather, the story of his daughter ... For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of ... the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ... Len Hanky! Chiropodist, voyeur, hen-teaser. The man of whom the chairman of Fiat once said...

..."Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers."
  • Like 3

..."Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers."

:o I do apologize for that last...well I hesitate to call it a post...but I had no idea.
  • Like 2

:o I do apologize for that last...well I hesitate to call it a post...but I had no idea.

Oh, no need to apologize, it doesn't worry me.
  • Like 2

Oh, no need to apologize, it doesn't worry me.

I know and I'm grateful. I'd like to apologize too to the prosecuting counsel for dragging him in here morning after morning in such lovely weather.
  • Like 2