And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well, you'd better see Mr Bounder about that. :chickendance:

He said he couldn't wait any longer, sir.

He's a wobber...and a wapist. :tsk:

Some people do talk in the most extraordinary way.

I will not buy this tobacconist's, it is scratched. :bang bang: :codger:

And now for something completely diff... something completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely different.
  • Like 2

And now for something completely diff... something completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely diff... completely different.

That strange feeling we someti... ...mes get ... that ... we've lived through something... :wacko:
  • Like 2

That strange feeling we someti... ...mes get ... that ... we've lived through something... :wacko:

I thought it was the continental version.
  • Like 2

Never mind the foulness of their language - come Page. 158, they'll all have to write in British.
  • Like 2

Never mind the foulness of their language - come Page. 158, they'll all have to write in British.

Shi muska di scensand dravenka oblomov Engleska Solzhenitzhin. :cheers:
  • Like 2

and Alan will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese.
  • Like 2

and Alan will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese.

Would you like drinkee? Or game bingo? :coy:
  • Like 2

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around?
  • Like 2

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around?

Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :hockeygoon: Ah, that's better!
  • Like 2

Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :hockeygoon: Ah, that's better!

Mr Luxury Yacht, this nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut.
  • Like 2

Mr Luxury Yacht, this nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut.

What other ways are there of recognizing a mason? :codger: :bitchslap: :ph34r:
  • Like 2

They have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down their spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, they can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. They inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

They have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down their spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, they can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. They inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles.

What, behind the rabbit? :huh:
  • Like 2

They have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down their spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, they can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. They inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles.

the one just behind that hillock...not the big hillock, the little hillock on the left. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

the one just behind that hillock...not the big hillock, the little hillock on the left.

This demonstrates the value of not being seen. :cool:
  • Like 2

the one just behind that hillock...not the big hillock, the little hillock on the left.

This demonstrates the value of not being seen. :cool:

...at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without...
  • Like 2

The Dull Life of a City Stockbroker. :bitchslap: :zzz: :hug2:

your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.
  • Like 2

your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny. :huh:
  • Like 2

That makes you a penny short Your_Lion. Where is it?
  • Like 2

Ah! I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :scared:
  • Like 2

No, no, well look, you can ask Mr Maudling but I'm sure he'll never agree. Not for fifty shillings ... no... no.
  • Like 2

No, no, well look, you can ask Mr Maudling but I'm sure he'll never agree. Not for fifty shillings ... no... no.

But there is still nothing to match the huge sweep ... the majestic power of what is surely his greatest work: 'Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?'.
  • Like 2

But there is still nothing to match the huge sweep ... the majestic power of what is surely his greatest work: 'Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?'.

I see, and are you thinking of purchasing a second shed?
  • Like 2