And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Your anniversary, signore? :unsure: You mean zis isn't ze lady?

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. ;)

You young couple just carry on. Take no notice of me... :popcorn:

I will marry you sir, but please make up your mind. Please don't trifle with my affections. :coy:

I haven't had any for weeks. :boohoo:

We've-- we've got lumps of it round the back. :gumby:

That gives you just some idea of what's going on out there. :scared:

which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :(

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much sitting down can take. :moon:

Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it!

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. :fury:

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :coffee: :ebert:

the last item on our menu of fun is the coffee... Now I did ask for tea.

I'm sure ze head waiter, he will want to apologize to you himself. I will fetch him at once. :bitchslap:

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0017.gif

they're dirty, smelly and untrustworthy, and, of course, they're friends of the awful gippos Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Oh, I get the picture. Eh? Well don't worry about me Vicky boy, I know all about one-night stands. ;)

I will marry you sir, but please make up your mind. Please don't trifle with my affections. :coy:

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much sitting down can take. :moon:

Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. :fury:

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :coffee: :ebert:

I'm sure ze head waiter, he will want to apologize to you himself. I will fetch him at once. :bitchslap:

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0017.gif

they're dirty, smelly and untrustworthy, and, of course, they're friends of the awful gippos

We are not Eskimos! Bream, please. :drool:
  • Like 2

they're dirty, smelly and untrustworthy, and, of course, they're friends of the awful gippos

Terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good :ebert:
  • Like 2

Terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good :ebert:

my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. 'E's an 'alibut.
  • Like 2

my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. 'E's an 'alibut.

I ... want... to see a sketch of Eric's please... :)
  • Like 2

that was the restaurant sketch, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh?

:tsk: I'm charging you under Section 21 of the Strange Sketch Act.
  • Like 1

that was the restaurant sketch, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun...but how about that punch line, eh?

and now a nice version of that same sketch

Mr. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing "Horse of the Year Show" in here tonight at 9.10. :huh:
  • Like 2

Mr. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing "Horse of the Year Show" in here tonight at 9.10. :huh:

Nasty little piece of work, he is, I hate him!
  • Like 2

...Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.
  • Like 2

When Citizen of the World gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel TRF's playing fair by him. :scared:
  • Like 2

When Citizen of the World gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel TRF's playing fair by him. :scared:

No, don't follow me and ... And don't zoom in on me, no I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.
  • Like 2

No, don't follow me and ... And don't zoom in on me, no I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Oh no you can't do that. Here, we haven't finished the sketch yet!

There's no one to react to.

• Like 2

Oh dear, better go and have a bath, I suppose. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Citizen of the World has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but blackhawkrush has been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference.
  • Like 2

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now.
  • Like 2

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now.

Mrs Dalrymple who does the washing up can hardly move her poor fingers, and then there's Gilberto's war wound - but they're good people, and they're kind people, and together we were beginning to get over this dark patch ... there was light at the end of the tunnel . .. now this . .. now this... :facepalm: :boohoo:
  • Like 2

Citizen of the World has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but blackhawkrush has been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference.

we find that nine out of ten TRF posters can't tell the difference between Blackhawkrush and a dead crab
  • Like 2

we find that nine out of ten TRF posters can't tell the difference between Blackhawkrush and a dead crab

But I am a chartered accountant. :boohoo:
  • Like 2

:musicnote:

It's fun to charter an accountant,

And sail the wide accountan-sea.

To find, explore the funds offshore,

And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
  • Like 2

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me. :codger:
  • Like 2

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me. :codger:

Shut your bloody gob! I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police.
  • Like 2

Shut your bloody gob! I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police.

I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored, and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. F'tang. F'tang. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-char022.gif
  • Like 2