Remix Rush in Rio

Tom Sawyer

My only gripes on that great show and the crowd is that the crowd did not cheer as much as I thought they would at the near end of TSOR. Is that a mixing issue? Edited by Anguyen92

Remix their next album because we will find a lot of folks here that will whine about the sound of it.
  • Like 1

I loved Rush in Rio. That crowd brought more energy to that show than I've ever seen. It was 30,000+ fans all experiencing their first Rush show at the same time. That's a beautiful thing and the crowd should be in the mix. It's what made that show special to me.

JMO

:geddy:

• Like 5

I loved Rush in Rio. That crowd brought more energy to that show than I've ever seen. It was 30,000+ fans all experiencing their first Rush show at the same time. That's a beautiful thing and the crowd should be in the mix. It's what made that show special to me.

JMO

:geddy:

Aye, me too. I have no problem with it.

• Like 1

Love Rio, and what really makes it special is how they got rained on the night before which shut a lot of Neil electronics off. so they had no idea if his stuff would even work. trucks were like 8hrs late to load in. no soundcheck, mic check, camera check, line check etc...they went in blind recordingwise and turned out a stellar recorded performance.
  • Like 4

Love Rio, and what really makes it special is how they got rained on the night before which shut a lot of Neil electronics off. so they had no idea if his stuff would even work. trucks were like 8hrs late to load in. no soundcheck, mic check, camera check, line check etc...they went in blind recordingwise and turned out a stellar recorded performance.

I feel exactly the same way, just so much energy and passion, fueled by the crowd, fantastic performance, would leave it as it is, a classic.

Edited by Duke1
  • Like 1