Justice for Puppy Doe

Xanadoood

This story really shook me, being an animal lover and dog owner..Absolutely brutal. I hope the responsible parties suffer long and hard for this sadistic shit..humans really do suck a lot of the time..

here are a few links to the story...

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2013/09/22/puppy-doe-quincy-facebook-group-reward/

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForPuppyDoe

• Like 1

I just signed the petition over on Facebook, Xanadoood. Thank you so much for posting this here, so as many people as possible can be informed about this HORRIFIC story, and can then sign the petition available through the links you provided!!!!!!! :goodone: While reading about how this poor dog was brutally tortured, I was moved to tears. :boohoo: :( The perpetrator(s) of this cruel and senseless crime MUST be caught and punished in a forceful way, appropriate to the horror committed on this innocent and defenseless animal!!!!!! :boo hiss: Let's make sure we all sign the petition, which can be found at the links above; then, let's pray the perpetrator(s) of this unimaginably cruel torture of one of God's precious creatures, is/are apprehended and brought to justice!!!!!!!! :o :tsk:
  • Like 3

I just signed the petition over on Facebook, Xanadoood. Thank you so much for posting this here, so as many people as possible can be informed about this HORRIFIC story, and can then sign the petition available through the links you provided!!!!!!! :goodone: While reading about how this poor dog was brutally tortured, I was moved to tears. :boohoo: :( The perpetrator(s) of this cruel and senseless crime MUST be caught and punished in a forceful way, appropriate to the horror committed on this innocent and defenseless animal!!!!!! :boo hiss: Let's make sure we all sign the petition, which can be found at the links above; then, let's pray the perpetrator(s) of this unimaginably cruel torture of one of God's precious creatures, is/are apprehended and brought to justice!!!!!!!! :o :tsk:

Thank you Vive..

• Like 1

This literally has me in floods of tears - that poor little puppy! :rose:

It's just incredibly cruel. No way the person/ persons responsible should be walking among us.

• Like 3

Poor Baby. I am so sad for her. Unfortunately this happens all of the time. I support a group, Noah's Ark Rescue, in S.C. They take in animals that have been treated the same way at least 1-2 times a month. I don't know how anybody can hurt a dog or a child, it breaks my heart.
  • Like 2

The bigger concern, frankly, is that a person who does this may just be working their way up to being a serial killer. Not to be melodramatic, but the news stories I saw said the dog had been tortured over a fairly long period of time. It's one thing to snap and harm an animal (that doesn't make it OK), but it's another to torture it over time.
  • Like 2

Poor Baby. I am so sad for her. Unfortunately this happens all of the time. I support a group, Noah's Ark Rescue, in S.C. They take in animals that have been treated the same way at least 1-2 times a month. I don't know how anybody can hurt a dog or a child, it breaks my heart.

The bigger concern, frankly, is that a person who does this may just be working their way up to being a serial killer. Not to be melodramatic, but the news stories I saw said the dog had been tortured over a fairly long period of time. It's one thing to snap and harm an animal (that doesn't make it OK), but it's another to torture it over time.

My heart is broken. :(

• Like 1

I could deliberately run over scum who would do this kind of thing, back up over the body just to be sure, and not lose a moment's sleep over it.

• Like 3

Awwww, that is a pretty depressing thing to see and should not happen. Dogs are the greatest things in the world, why would someone abuse them like that? I'm signing this thing and hope that all of this awareness would make that huge difference.

I could deliberately run over scum who would do this kind of thing, back up over the body just to be sure, and not lose a moment's sleep over it.

Agreed. I would love to slowly torture the scum who did this starting with taking a Louisville Slugger to every bone possible

Suspect in custody..the guy was working as a live in caretaker for an elderly woman.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-south/quincy-police-say-they-have-break-in-puppy-doe-case/-/9848842/22666492/-/14qi6cyz/-/index.html?absolute=true

Edited by Xanadoood

I'm not clicking on the links either. Some things I cannot take; torturing or being cruel to any animal is more than I can bear.

No way am I clicking on those links either!

• Like 1

Can't help but fantasize about detailed torture methods inflicted upon this cruel-minded coward that harmed that defenseless animal. I think hunting him down with vicious attack dogs over a 12 hour period followed by them mauling some of his appendages sounds wonderful. The end would involve poisonous scorpions and snakes. If there's anything left of him, I'd send Khan with his Louisville slugger and Mara on standby with the car ready to leave some skid marks.

Those photos were raw and depressing

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1