Rush Collection

jwoods89

Hi all, just wondering if my Rush collection is pretty much complete, or not...

I have all the studio albums, I have All The World's a Stage, the Feedback EP, Rush Replay, Snakes and Arrows DVD set, Rush in Rio DVD set, Beyond the Lighted Stage Blu Ray, R30 DVD and Blu Ray, Time Machine Blu Ray, I think all I am missing might be a few live albums but I could be wrong on that. Also is it bad that some of the albums I own are Argentina pressings? Wasn't sure if it was or not. Cheers!

I think you're missing Chronicles, The Spirit of Radio compilation, Retrospective I, II, III, Working Men, Grace Under Pressure Live, and A Show of Hands. Edited by Disk98

Hi all, just wondering if my Rush collection is pretty much complete, or not...

I think all I am missing might be a few live albums

Yours is more complete then mine, but one live album you need IMHO is Different Stages because of Disc 3: Live at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1978. Has 5 of the 6 songs from AFTK on it.

Thanks for that. I am probably more than likely going to pick up the one's I am missing.

I'm actually going through revamping my Rush collection, too. Gonna buy the Sector boxes and "Studio Albums" box (always had my Rush albums via iTunes and I want hard copies). I'm also gonna collect select albums of theirs on vinyl once I get my new turntable.

I concur with Different Stages. One of my favorite live albums of all time, actually.

I concur with Different Stages. One of my favorite live albums of all time, actually.

I agree. The only live Rush album I like better is A Show Of Hands. Lots of good memories of the T4E tour. It was my daughters first Rush tour. Now she is a senior in college. Please…can't time stand still for a while!

I agree. The only live Rush album I like better is A Show Of Hands. Lots of good memories of the T4E tour. It was my daughters first Rush tour. Now she is a senior in college. Please…can't time stand still for a while!

Your daughter and I are the same age (also a senior in high school). Wish my parents were Rush fans and got me started earlier than I was :P

I love DS because I think the set they put together was excellent and the production is very crisp, in a good way. Sounds like I'm actually there when I have it blasting on the stereo of my apartment. That's the way a live album should sound.

I'm actually going through revamping my Rush collection, too. Gonna buy the Sector boxes and "Studio Albums" box (always had my Rush albums via iTunes and I want hard copies). I'm also gonna collect select albums of theirs on vinyl once I get my new turntable.

See I kinda wish I would have waited to start my Rush collection, although I would have been missing out on a lot of awesome music, I own the 1997 remasters so there is really no need for me to get the Sector sets, since I heard the sound is about the same, that and the fact that I am definitely not an audiophile.

Your daughter and I are the same age (also a senior in high school). Wish my parents were Rush fans and got me started earlier than I was :P

Close. She is a senior in college at the University Of Georgia.

Close. She is a senior in college at the University Of Georgia.

I meant senior in college. I was at work when I sent that. Class of 2014 at Illinois State.