OK...Who Forgot To Pay The Electric Bill?

ILSnwdog

My fault. A combination of a bad email on file with GoDaddy and a credit card that still should have been still active till the end of the month but wasn't did this. I should have updated my email there a few months ago, and didn't. I wasn't getting the notices. I blew it.

It's all good. :yes:

Just don't let it happen again, or we WILL hunt you down, trap you in a room A Clockwork Orange style, force your eyelids open and make you watch Justin Beiber videos at deafening volumes until you take care of the problem.

But I like Justin Beiber...

oh, i didn't realize. ok, then these are just for you - enjoy!

http://i2.esmas.com/2013/04/03/499981/justin-bieber-610x500.jpg

MOD EDIT: Pic deleted: Beiber in his underwear is offensive and against Board Policy.

I've seen far worse on this board. It was a joke. Jeez.

Obviously (at least I thought it was obvious), my removal of the pic and the edit comment were a joke too.

My fault. A combination of a bad email on file with GoDaddy and a credit card that still should have been still active till the end of the month but wasn't did this. I should have updated my email there a few months ago, and didn't. I wasn't getting the notices. I blew it.

Just don't let it happen again, or we WILL hunt you down, trap you in a room A Clockwork Orange style, force your eyelids open and make you watch Justin Beiber videos at deafening volumes until you take care of the problem.

MOD EDIT: Pic deleted: Beiber in his underwear is offensive and against Board Policy.

Obviously (at least I thought it was obvious), my removal of the pic and the edit comment were a joke too.

I bet he has a matching tattoo on the other forearm... I hear he has a great pair of hooters.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

It was pimple on the forehead obvious. Ol' Goobs had a WHOOSH! moment. Unless he was playing you. Hmmm. How beard-strokingly interesting! Nah, it was a WHOOSH! moment.

• Like 1

I bet he has a matching tattoo on the other forearm... I hear he has a great pair of hooters.

Eww.

Eww.

And he lactates.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

You're welcome.

Eww.

And he lactates.

You're welcome.

:scared:

Eww.

And he lactates.

You're welcome.

No matter how many tattoos Beiber gets, he still looks like Vanilla Ice's lactating younger sister.

• Like 3

Eww.

And he lactates.

You're welcome.

No matter how many tattoos Beiber gets, he still looks like Vanilla Ice's lactating younger sister.

Off now to put "looks like Vanilla Ice's lactating younger sister" on @Bieberwhateverthef*ck and wait for the maniacs to start issuing death threats.

• Like 4

Eww.

And he lactates.

You're welcome.

Off now to put "looks like Vanilla Ice's lactating younger sister" on @Bieberwhateverthef*ck and wait for the maniacs to start issuing death threats.

This is excellent work, sir. A shipment of fresh Death Haggis, the brand denounced by the Bieber, Twilight AND My Little Pony camps (but endorsed by PETA -- go figure), is on its way to you.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 1

It was pimple on the forehead obvious. Ol' Goobs had a WHOOSH! moment. Unless he was playing you. Hmmm. How beard-strokingly interesting! Nah, it was a WHOOSH! moment.

It was a whoosh moment. I got outplayed. :yes:

In more uplifting news, N'Sync are reuniting:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1316503/thumbs/r-NSYNC-large570.jpg?6

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/report-justin-timberlake-nsync-to-reunite-at-vmas-20130820

I guess we won't be seeing Rob Sheffield in public any time soon.

Who the f**k gets an owl tattoo any ways? It looks like something out of Winnie The Pooh. I bet he has Pigglet tattooed on his other arm. :eyeroll:

I cried and people were freaking out on Facebook.

In more uplifting news, N'Sync are reuniting:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1316503/thumbs/r-NSYNC-large570.jpg?6

http://www.rollingst...t-vmas-20130820

I HAVE NO SHAME.

HELL. YES. I WOULD TOTALLY GO TO THAT CONCERT. YES YES YES.

haha they were actually my first concert when I was ten! I would go. Yes, I would.

Who the f**k gets an owl tattoo any ways? It looks like something out of Winnie The Pooh. I bet he has Pigglet tattooed on his other arm. :eyeroll:

A. What is wrong with Winnie the Pooh?

2. The owl looks like it's the Tootsie Pop owl

1, 2, 3...Three licks to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie pop.

All the personality types are presented in the Pooh stories.

I love watching Winnie The Pooh with my kids, but that doesn't mean that I want a tattoo of Eeyore on my arm. :)

I love watching Winnie The Pooh with my kids, but that doesn't mean that I want a tattoo of Eeyore on my arm. :)

Not when you can have one on your ass instead. :no:

Not when you can have one on your ass instead. :no:

I already have Dig'em, the Sugar Smacks frog tattooed on my ass. There's no room there.
  • Like 3