As if Geoff Tate hadn´t done enough...

It seems there´s no end to what Geoff can do to ruin his reputation. Now he´s taken the mobile phone off a fan´s hand at a concert and thrown it a few rows back. Here´s the footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCISgoZ6m6c&feature=player_embedded

Just to save you from going through the whole atrocity that the new version fo Queensryche is, the "incident" happens at the 10:20 mark in the video. I wouldn´t bother with the rest.

he also challenged listeners to film a bad review of the new album, and whoever did the best negative review got a free queensryche show or some shit. tate's lost his f***ing mind

Where's Geoff Tate? Behind the host of "My Cat From Hell"?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MDrfPmTpS9M/Ty_Yy_75JeI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/YSIhwgaRqGE/s1600/my-cat-from-hell-5.jpg

• Like 1

It's pretty bad when you stick your own name on your band (Geoff Tate's Queensryche) and you still have to act like a total d*ck to get noticed. If he took my phone like that, I would have done the old Metalica fan trick the rest of the concert...turn your back on the band and hold up the double bird nya%20nya.gif

His sorry excuse for Queenssuck is coming to a town close to me...if it didn't cost money I'd go and heckle his sorry a$$

Where's Earl these days? He'd have a few words to say about this... :givebeer:

Earl would be going "whaaaat?"http://24.media.tumblr.com/4cdf4e4cc71b7ad058ac47b6f2854d26/tumblr_ml7qhxdI8F1r41unfo1_400.gif

Could be that Tate is actually verging on mental illness. His behaviour is inexplicable. I actually feel a bit sorry for him in a way.

yeah, things arent going very well, dude might be having a breakdown

Could be that Tate is actually verging on mental illness. His behaviour is inexplicable. I actually feel a bit sorry for him in a way.

Could be. But then again, he might just be yet another egotistical moron in rock music
  • Like 2

Could be. But then again, he might just be yet another egotistical moron in rock music

:yes: :LOL:

He can now sit at the same table as Corgan,Rose,Mustaine and Weiland. As Garth Algar would say, "live in the now" you washed up has beens!

He can now sit at the same table as Corgan,Rose,Mustaine and Weiland. As Garth Algar would say, "live in the now" you washed up has beens!

Corgan isn't a has-been though.

corgan hasn't put out anything worthwhile since the 90s as far as I'm concerned, at least mustaine has had a couple of good records in the new millenium. rose and weiland can f**k off though.

as for tate, his performance here isn't bad, and I think he probably knows his new record is shit and that's why he's touring in support of operation: mindcrime's anniversary instead. dick move to throw the guy's cell phone though, because smart phones are f***ing expensive, but it couldn't have cost more than tate's stupid ass outfit.