Greatest TV seasons ever

Lost In Xanadu

Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica

Series 5 of Doctor Who

Just two randomly off the top of my head. For BSG it was a toss up between 2 or 3 but I decided to go with 3 as that ending was just awesome. Season 4 went off the rails a bit for me, but there were some stellar episodes in there such as the Oath and Blood on the Scales, and especially the finale, but overall I feel the season is inferior to the previous 3.

I loved all of BSG, but yes, season 3 was especially great. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/cylon/cylon_newanime006.gif Exodus Pt. II may have the coolest effect I've ever seen when Galactica jumped into the atmosphere, fell 100,000 feet and then jumped away.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked016.gif

I've never understood Dr. Who.

Season 5 of 24 was really good too.

The Simpsons ... too much, too funny, hurt brain (stupid brain) ...

I loved all of it as well, but I felt season four was the weakest season of all. But the weakest of BSG is still light years ahead of Star Trek Voyager. I think to be more specific the second half of season four was weak, the first half was pretty good. The thing that annoyed me was the episode when Ellen Tigh came back and had a go at Saul for fracking Six, when she was fracking Cavill at the beginning of Season three, And didn't have a problem with it.

Yes, that was crazy but I thought also one of the great aspects of the show. By that point, the distinction between Cylon and Human had long been moot. Ellen's behaviour was horrible and very .... well ... human.

And, I think it is better than Voyager. Absolutely. I think BSG (RDM re-imagined) is the best sci-fi show ever, imho.

The Greatest American Hero, season 2

Phyllis, season 1

Debut season of Temperature's Rising

Only season of Cop Rock

Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica

Series 5 of Doctor Who

Just two randomly off the top of my head. For BSG it was a toss up between 2 or 3 but I decided to go with 3 as that ending was just awesome. Season 4 went off the rails a bit for me, but there were some stellar episodes in there such as the Oath and Blood on the Scales, and especially the finale, but overall I feel the season is inferior to the previous 3.

I loved all of BSG, but yes, season 3 was especially great. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/cylon/cylon_newanime006.gif Exodus Pt. II may have the coolest effect I've ever seen when Galactica jumped into the atmosphere, fell 100,000 feet and then jumped away.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked016.gif

I've never understood Dr. Who.

Season 5 of 24 was really good too.

The Simpsons ... too much, too funny, hurt brain (stupid brain) ...

I loved all of it as well, but I felt season four was the weakest season of all. But the weakest of BSG is still light years ahead of Star Trek Voyager. I think to be more specific the second half of season four was weak, the first half was pretty good. The thing that annoyed me was the episode when Ellen Tigh came back and had a go at Saul for fracking Six, when she was fracking Cavill at the beginning of Season three, And didn't have a problem with it.

Yes, that was crazy but I thought also one of the great aspects of the show. By that point, the distinction between Cylon and Human had long been moot. Ellen's behaviour was horrible and very .... well ... human.

And, I think it is better than Voyager. Absolutely. I think BSG (RDM re-imagined) is the best sci-fi show ever, imho.

Hmmmm, I'd probably place BSG on an even footing with Farscape, Firefly, Doctor Who, Star Trek: TOS, TNG and DS9. Ronald D. Moore is my idol, I really want to be a sci-fi screenwriter and RDM is in my opinion one of the greatest.

• Like 1

The Simpsons seasons 5-8 were pure gold, but season 7 stands out as the best.

Deep Space Nine's four "Dominion War" seasons were pretty intense, with season 6 really packing a lot of punch.

Season 3 of Archer was pretty hilarious from start to finish. "Lana!! He remembers me!!!"

The second season of Trailer Park Boys was so incredibly fresh, with the characters just finding their stride.

The first season of Breaking Bad was one of the most alarming seasons of TV that I've ever seen- how quickly and violently that Walt was thrown into his new persona was something that really impacted me as a viewer.

Phyllis, season 1

Only season of Cop Rock

Cop Rock :LMAO:

You failed to mention season 1 of BJ And The Bear. :LOL:

Phyllis, season 1

Only season of Cop Rock

Cop Rock :LMAO:

You failed to mention season 1 of BJ And The Bear. :LOL:

Good call.

Though the second season was classic too.

The first season of Breaking Bad was one of the most alarming seasons of TV that I've ever seen- how quickly and violently that Walt was thrown into his new persona was something that really impacted me as a viewer.

I bought the first season on DVD quite some time ago but never got around to watching it. I think I definitely will now.