How Much do you weigh? And How tall are you?

treeduck

5' 10" and 175. I've gained some weight after my back surgery that I need to get off. Stressing over my upcoming move isn't helping. Ugh.

Why would someone make a thread about this?

Well, you know some fat guy isn't going to be starting a thread like this! ;)

treeduck's a visually orientated kind of bird so there's that possible reason for him starting this thread. Another possibility is that he's got detailed files on all of us and would like to keep them up to date.

Ok I weighed myself just now after not doing it for quite a while and I'm 152lbs which is pretty much my normal weight.

I'm heavier than you by about 5 pounds.

How tall are you, 5'8?

No, I'm much shorter. I'm as tall as this guy in the comics:

http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Wolverine-453x500.jpg

I can't say I'm fat so it must be my adamantium bones surrounded by all the sexy meat.

:blaze:

((I fit comfortably into a medium-sized shirt stateside but I have to buy extra-large out here))

I just took a look back in this thread and found that I posted a different Wolverine pic in here almost exactly 3 years ago to describe my shortness. :LOL:

Because it's interesting and seeing how there's been about 250 posts in it so far other people agree with me. And even you, who obviously will claim to not be interested in it, has DARED to come in the thread and post.

Take my advice though, it's very simple, if you don't like a thread title, don't go in the thread. Just go in the threads you like, then you'll always be happy. :sundog:

Ok I weighed myself just now after not doing it for quite a while and I'm 152lbs which is pretty much my normal weight.

I'm heavier than you by about 5 pounds.

How tall are you, 5'8?

No, I'm much shorter. I'm as tall as this guy in the comics:

http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Wolverine-453x500.jpg

I can't say I'm fat so it must be my adamantium bones surrounded by all the sexy meat.

:blaze:

((I fit comfortably into a medium-sized shirt stateside but I have to buy extra-large out here))

I just took a look back in this thread and found that I posted a different Wolverine pic in here almost exactly 3 years ago to describe my shortness. :LOL:

You were probably kidnapped and taken to Canada at birth and Adamantized! http://i.imgur.com/PcRFCop.jpg

Well, you know some fat guy isn't going to be starting a thread like this! ;)

treeduck's a visually orientated kind of bird so there's that possible reason for him starting this thread. Another possibility is that he's got detailed files on all of us and would like to keep them up to date.

I want to expose all the fatties and shorties and bring them kicking and screaming into the light!! :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

No One NEEDS TO KNOW! :tsk: :tongue: :boo hiss: :nya nya:

I'm 6'1. Unfortunately I weigh a bit too much. But less than my peak... working on it.
  • Like 2

Since we're going olde school British, 17 stone and about 4.05 cubits.

Sounds heavy...though I don't know how much that is exactly, it's got to be well over 200 pounds yeah?

As for 4.05 cubits...my brain is saying it's anywhere between 6-7 feet tall.

I'm too lazy to look all that up.

Each stone = 14 pounds.

I confess, I don't know anything about cubits. Centimeters I can do, but not cubits.

how about 73 inches tall?

6'2" and 155 lbs

Definitely slender :LOL:

That's refugee skinny.

I am 5'5" and weigh about 170 lbs

"Moi does not recommend dieting. The only way you can lose weight is the same way you lose anything - by forgetting where you put it."

• Like 4

The only way you can lose weight is the same way you lose anything - by forgetting where you put it."

Hahaha...that's funny.

Since we're going olde school British, 17 stone and about 4.05 cubits.

Sounds heavy...though I don't know how much that is exactly, it's got to be well over 200 pounds yeah?

As for 4.05 cubits...my brain is saying it's anywhere between 6-7 feet tall.

I'm too lazy to look all that up.

Each stone = 14 pounds.

I confess, I don't know anything about cubits. Centimeters I can do, but not cubits.

how about 73 inches tall?

Ha! I am, too.

But I weigh right around 13 stone.

The only way you can lose weight is the same way you lose anything - by forgetting where you put it."

Hahaha...that's funny.

The wise words of my alter ego - Miss Piggy.

Edited by pip65
  • Like 1

No One NEEDS TO KNOW! :tsk: :tongue: :boo hiss: :nya nya:

An answer like this is a siren blasting signal that alerts treeduck to put you on his fattie list. :LOL:

How obtuse that habit is. I always try to learn about the person before Judging them....hmmmmmmm. :banana: